Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in Broadway revival of Funny Girl

dit

Featured Posts

Shipper

Should I start saving my money for this now?  

So this were one of the scripts she was reading.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biden Harris 2024

This would be great but I'm hoping that Gaga and team would develop something like Rosie did with Cyndi Lauper/Kinky Boots. Rosie definitely can bring this to reality if she wants that role :nooo:

joannesrats

I really want her to get to broadway but I don't want her to do it with Rosie O'Donnell 

PoshLife
23 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I really want her to get to broadway but I don't want her to do it with Rosie O'Donnell 

Rosie O'Donnell is very talented. A lot of people, especially younger people, just think of her as the person who feuded with Trump and got into tiffs with her co-hosts on The View, but she has serious acting chops and good comedic timing as well. Gaga could do much worse than working with Rosie O'Donnell.

10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Rosie O'Donnell is very talented. A lot of people, especially younger people, just think of her as the person who feuded with Trump and got into tiffs with her co-hosts on The View, but she has serious acting chops and good comedic timing as well. Gaga could do much worse than working with Rosie O'Donnell.

This so much! guys plz don't underestimate Rosie's acting chops. She's an excellent actress and maybe this can be a part of Rosie's own come back. What a nice experience for Gaga to be a part of Rosie's comeback! :diane: 

I'm pretty sure it's a joke. LG followed Babs with ASIB remake. I think she's poking fun saying now they will make another Babs remake with LG.

I think Gaga will have plenty of offers for movies and for Broadway.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PunkTheFunk

If this is true I'll be so excited :giveup: Gaga singing 'People' would complete my life :giveup:

joannesrats
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah no it's not about her talent it's about a lot of her disrespect for some minorities and not apologizing or accepting when she's made a mistake :laughga:

Queen Gloria

No thank you. I want more legit Lady Gaga action, as much as I love seeing her play other characters. I'll take a new album over Broadway. And why would she keep covering/reimagining old Barba Streisand roles? What's next, Lady Gaga's Yentl?

Lee Ng
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

No thank you. I want more legit Lady Gaga action, as much as I love seeing her play other characters. I'll take a new album over Broadway. And why would she keep covering/reimagining old Barba Streisand roles? What's next, Lady Gaga's Yentl?

She is every icon combined, tbh. Nevertheless, she always puts the Gaga spin on everything she involves in, so don't worry...The girl knows what she's doing.

God i hope this isn't true, I want to see her live again before my 30's :messga: (which is very unlikely, Broadway or not :rip:)

malazam
4 hours ago, ImTired said:

Following in Babs footsteps. Legend. :diane:

More like after every role lmao

another shot before we kiss the other side

I'd love seeing Gaga there. Maybe even more if she wrote the music for one or at least starred in a new one instead. Still I'm not sure how the thing would work if she's taking good care of her health situation? 8 times a week seems a lot and a random flare up would upset many many people among both audience and the production company. I really hope she finds a way to do it!

Archived