💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in Broadway revival of Funny Girl

dit

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

OH MY GOODNESS ! I was thinking about this tge other day :giveup: Imagine her singing "Don't Rain On My Parade". 

I hope it's true

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
12 hours ago, Ronk said:

Very sorry about your fibro.  I didn't know all those things can trigger fibro.  I figured that Gaga's dancing was causing the flare-ups.  I can see how 8 shows a week on Broadway could be a problem with mental effort and pressure.  And to do those vocals, she would need to be at top condition every day.

It seems touring would be the most difficult.  Imagine traveling to and staying in a different city nearly every day, worrying that something might go wrong and disappointing her fans.  Knowing how much Gaga cares, that's a huge amount of pressure.  And on top of all that, there's the dancing.

No worries, it’s like not at Gaga’s fibro stage :)

But Honestly I think none of this will happen in near future, no tour and no broadway show

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

I can not stand this rumor. Honestly, (and I am huge FL fan), I think it is beneath Gaga.

Sounds like something a second-rate actress would do. Gaga is not second-rate anything.

True or not - Shame on Rosie

Watch As I Dive In

gypsy101

how would starring in the first Broadway revival of the musical that made Barbra Streisand a star be something beneath Lady Gaga? it could win her a Tony and I think she'd be fabulous in the part.

Borisapillar
On 10/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, Gagally said:

I can not stand this rumor. Honestly, (and I am huge FL fan), I think it is beneath Gaga.

Sounds like something a second-rate actress would do. Gaga is not second-rate anything.

True or not - Shame on Rosie

How is starring in a huge musical revival on Broadway second-rate? What a pathetically ignorant thing to say.

6 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

How is starring in a huge musical revival on Broadway second-rate? What a pathetically ignorant thing to say.

Wow, Thanks for expressing your disagreement regarding my post with such kindness. I am sure LG would be proud of you using such compassion and understanding.

Watch As I Dive In

monstermanifest
On 10/8/2018 at 9:24 AM, StJerome said:

This is in Hello Dolly boo

Nope this is definitely Funny Girl. Maybe you’re thinking of Before the Parade Passes By?

djBuffoon
22 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

This.

16 hours ago, Gagally said:

Wow, Thanks for expressing your disagreement regarding my post with such kindness. I am sure LG would be proud of you using such compassion and understanding.

:)

Archived