💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in Broadway revival of Funny Girl

dit

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

What happened to her fibromyalgia anyway? I don't want to be a suspicious fan but she's cancelled tours because of it and now she can do physically demanding work like this? She's stretching herself to thin and going to head towards a burn out. Don't get me wrong I  am happy for her but I'm also concerned for her. 

I worry about her health, but i think Vegas and Broadway would be a lot less physically demanding than touring.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga

I honestly don't think this will happen. After Vegas/during I assume she'll release LG6, and then want to tour again... This is also a very physically demanding role, and I worry for her body. I assume she'd do a 7 week schedule with someone doing 1 show a week much like Bette Midler in Hello Dolly, if it were to happen. 

1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I honestly don't think this will happen. After Vegas/during I assume she'll release LG6, and then want to tour again... This is also a very physically demanding role, and I worry for her body. I assume she'd do a 7 week schedule with someone doing 1 show a week much like Bette Midler in Hello Dolly, if it were to happen. 

Stand by or understudy maybe

PoshLife
50 minutes ago, BenG said:

Stand by or understudy maybe

there is no way Lady Gaga would be somebody else's understudy. She'd sooner not do it at all.

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

I worry about her health, but i think Vegas and Broadway would be a lot less physically demanding than touring.

You know a Broadway show is 8 shows in a row? If this is not physically demanding idk :laughga: Also, when does she have time for that if she has a Vegas Residency and an upcoming album with wich she will probably tour...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Itsbrenda

Like... im

it against this but at the same time I just don’t think it’s good for right now. 

She has (as far as we know) a Jazz album done with Tony and a lot of songs for LG6. She has her Vegas show as well in December. 

Like she is getting critical acclaim and huge box office numbers for her first movie and even Bob Igor is tweeting about her... it’s time for her to do a couple of movies 🎥 but she is stuck in Vegas for 2 years and now this broadway show? 

Like im not against the idea I just wish it wasn’t right now! 

Suspiria

So this 1 single tweet is confirmation now? Why is this frontpage news?:saladga:

It was most likely just Rosie expressing a totally hypothetical wish. How would Gaga have the time with Vegas?

35 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

You know a Broadway show is 8 shows in a row? If this is not physically demanding idk :laughga: Also, when does she have time for that if she has a Vegas Residency and an upcoming album with wich she will probably tour...

Broadway wouldn't happen until after Vegas.  The travel in a tour is very demanding and also the dancing.  Broadway requires no travel and probably not much dancing in Funny Girl.  I just hope she takes care of herself.

I live outside the space time continuum.

That J

I think it's a wonderful idea and while it is draining, its solid and structured. You do the same show every night in the same space and it's more mentally challenging than anything else. She wont have to do the Telephone squats every night so theres that.  Lol 

It's also amazing work that really sharpens that acting muscle and it would do her more benefits than not. 

Sure we are concerned for her health but they do have under studies which is something she couldnt utilize on a concert tour. If anything, this would be a more healthy type of activity for her to do. Plus it could go towards the highly coveted EGOT and come ON ...how cool would that be?!? 

I think it's a fantastic idea, it would be good for her and she knows what she is doing.  I trust her.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

SwissMonster
13 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Broadway wouldn't happen until after Vegas.  The travel in a tour is very demanding and also the dancing.  Broadway requires no travel and probably not much dancing in Funny Girl.  I just hope she takes care of herself.

Sure it’s demanding. But it’s sure LG6 and it’s Tour will come before those broadway shows. But still think those can be demanding too, especially for the vocals...Also, and I have fibro too, it’s not coming only from physical effort but also mental effort and pressure.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Jigglygoth

Her ambition is inspiring. Even if this turns out not to be true, I am certain she'll do Broadway eventually, and she'll nail it :applause:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Please do not insult me. I made the thread a RUMOR but a mod changed it to news. Its not my fault.

Archived