💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lana's 'Lust For Life' | MEGARATE | Submissions Closed

Guest Blue Madonna

Mariners Apartment Complex or Venice Bitch?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

• Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch

Featured Posts

Nirvana

My taste in the songs has changed so much :cryga: The favourites are the same but I like some songs much more than before and some much less...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just A Holy Fool

I just sent in my pics. Ahh I forgot how much I loved this record. 

We're just beautiful people with beautiful problems slays me every time. 

DesertWolf
On 10/19/2018 at 8:24 PM, Blue Madonna said:

@GypsyVida @crisjackd @HosedDownGypsy @NNES @aaron l @Poissonche @DelusionalGaga @TeenIdle @Lonely Lolita @loathereality @BlahForever1 @Amidana @surejan @sethrb101 @Hey Girl @Widows Kiss @Amphetamine @therokinrolla @Lanadelduck @Punktious @lost in limbo @Grigio Boy @hausofcy @RIPheygirl @Chris Pratt @JoAnn Fabrics @Peto @GagaIsDope @Jae Eris @HausOfHarlow @LyGaga @hellothing @London GUY @halcyonpop @The Bling @tthen @BeyerJ @PlastiscGuy @Sam98 @Thoth @HIMER0S @PerfectGUY @Ployd @Suspiria @Luv u Sum @Gardevoir @Dutch @FfFfFfFF @Justinpop @Gaggy @FREAK @kyanewest @FFXSoul91 @gam @Sneaky @hausofbrice @AlejandroooO @Hybrid Rose @Varys @Moebius @Savage @BBhomemaker @Nirvana @Trepadation @hunty @Andreu @swakby @Gagzilla @brucee @Mirrion Rizzons @AJK273 @Silvestro Devacelli @huttont @DONAJENDRO @SFDMQ @KinneyUnderYou @ARTPOPNick @Rumours1977 @Helxig @Kween 

Hi everyone! Reminder to send in your rates if you haven't already. And if you're seeing this thread for the first time, you can still come join! Submissions don't close until the 10th of November so there's plenty of time.

Wig! :excited2:

I've already sent you my top a few days ago, just in case you haven't seen it :oops:

On 10/20/2018 at 4:54 AM, Blue Madonna said:

@GypsyVida @crisjackd @HosedDownGypsy @NNES @aaron l @Poissonche @DelusionalGaga @TeenIdle @Lonely Lolita @loathereality @BlahForever1 @Amidana @surejan @sethrb101 @Hey Girl @Widows Kiss @Amphetamine @therokinrolla @Lanadelduck @Punktious @lost in limbo @Grigio Boy @hausofcy @RIPheygirl @Chris Pratt @JoAnn Fabrics @Peto @GagaIsDope @Jae Eris @HausOfHarlow @LyGaga @hellothing @London GUY @halcyonpop @The Bling @tthen @BeyerJ @PlastiscGuy @Sam98 @Thoth @HIMER0S @PerfectGUY @Ployd @Suspiria @Luv u Sum @Gardevoir @Dutch @FfFfFfFF @Justinpop @Gaggy @FREAK @kyanewest @FFXSoul91 @gam @Sneaky @hausofbrice @AlejandroooO @Hybrid Rose @Varys @Moebius @Savage @BBhomemaker @Nirvana @Trepadation @hunty @Andreu @swakby @Gagzilla @brucee @Mirrion Rizzons @AJK273 @Silvestro Devacelli @huttont @DONAJENDRO @SFDMQ @KinneyUnderYou @ARTPOPNick @Rumours1977 @Helxig @Kween 

Hi everyone! Reminder to send in your rates if you haven't already. And if you're seeing this thread for the first time, you can still come join! Submissions don't close until the 10th of November so there's plenty of time.

Wig! :excited2:

Babe I sent you my rates a long time ago check your messages :hor:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

On 10/22/2018 at 2:07 AM, crisjackd said:

I've already sent you my top a few days ago, just in case you haven't seen it :oops:

9 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Babe I sent you my rates a long time ago check your messages :hor:

Mess I said send your rates if you haven’t already :poot:

Its way too much work to edit the tag list since I have to do it all individually cos copy-and-pasting tags apparently doesn’t work :sharon:

Sorry for spam tags :poot:

40 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Mess I said send your rates if you haven’t already :poot:

Its way too much work to edit the tag list since I have to do it all individually cos copy-and-pasting tags apparently doesn’t work :sharon:

Sorry for spam tags :poot:

A mess :ladyhaha:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Thanks to everyone that's voted!

Reminder that it's still open until November 10 for anyone that is yet to express their interest but wants to. At the moment we have a pretty solid frontrunner but with only just under half of the submissions in, there is still a lot of room for a change :stalkga:

Remember to send your votes and stream Mariners Apartment Complex! :chica:

PlastiscGuy
PG.

Archived