Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lana's 'Lust For Life' | MEGARATE | Submissions Closed

Guest Blue Madonna

Mariners Apartment Complex or Venice Bitch?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

• Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

🌺 Welcome everybody, to the GagaDaily 'Lust For Life' Megarate! 🌺

In this game, we will be rating Lana Del Rey's chart-topping fifth studio album, Lust For Life :heart:

I have not seen a megarate on GGD for ages :nooo:and they were so much fun to be part of so I thought it would be really fun to try host one! :vegas: I know that Lana is a very popular artist on GGD, so Little Monsters and Del Reycists (:ladyhaha: ) unite! Unfortunately, I have exams which I will be beginning study for soon so I honestly don't know when the ceremony will be, so it might be a month or two before we actually get the results :nooo: I apologise for the mess, but I thought it would be better to have a megarate with late results than have no megarate at all :vegas:

🌺 GUIDELINES 🌺

1). Rate each track from 1 to 10 :staymad: And you can use fractions! :stalkga: So long as they don't get smaller than 0.25/0.75 (a quarter :ohwell:) If there are multiple low scores (such as 3 twos and 2 ones), your submission will be removed. And, you may give one track an 11 to show how much you love it :diane:

2). Comments (in your submissions) aren't required but are highly encouraged! :chica:

3). The deadline for voting is November the 11th, 2018. You've got over a month so there's no excuse for not voting! :lolly:

4). Send your rates to me ( @Blue Madonna ) via PMs. Please don't post them in the thread! :hor:

5). Don't troll :lolga:

6). Most importantly, have fun! :tony:

🌺 TRACKLIST 🌺

Spoiler

1. Love

2. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer (feat. A$AP Rocky and Playboi Carti)

7. Groupie Love (feat. A$AP Rocky)

8. In My Feelings

9. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

10. God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It

11. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

12. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)

13. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon)

14. Heroin

15. Change

16. Get Free

🌺 TAGLIST 🌺

Spoiler

Tags from The Uncertainty Race (Thanks @Rumours1977 :kara:) : 

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Woohoo @That J @FentyGa @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @lucca @ARPiT @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Lana Del Gay

Tags from Globalvision (Thanks @TeenIdle :kara:)

@DelusionalGaga @Johnny Wayne @Florian @FfFfFfFF @crisjackd @Glittertinks @Dutch @NNES @loathereality @surejan @hausofcy @Bloody Grammys @Flooo @benKo @Bellatrix @Interstellar @TheAlpha @blackstar @Maic @DeluluSwine @Rafr88 @Aleks @datlastfam

Some others who might be interested :lolly::

@DONAJENDRO @Blake @Bradley @DutchHooker @hausofbrice @Yes To Heaven @Lanadelduck @highbythebeach @heda97 @Kylie Jenner @He8MyHeart @FrozenKookie @LustForLife @Poissonche @thierryrreiht @Hybrid Rose @Kiel Gyllenhaal @Jed Mayo @River @NCgaga @swakby @JaneTheC @The Surrealist @Thoth @EvilRegal @NIghtmareElm @Gardevoir @Wolf Boy @MaryJaneHolland @TropicOfCANCER @aaron l @Amidana @FlopSlurper @gam @Grigio Boy @Jayzer @Kween @Mirrion Rizzons @Noah @TheWitness @Decodekid @slayo @Moebius @LostSpark @HIMER0S @SinnersVenus @Ugly Boy @Illuminati @joannester @huttont @PerfectGUY @Creyk @Trepadation @London GUY @Peto@Bio @Nirvana @BLACKOUTbritney @Radio Ga Ga @Gia Gunn @ReRe @Saint Hollywood  @FREAK @Lona Delery @Anveeroy @ItsTommyBitch @Vodka @sipthistea @Maleficent @hunty @monsterdino  @juju

Sorry if I tagged anyone multiple times! :icega:(I'm almost certain I did :icega:)

If you want to participate, just comment below or go ahead and vote in the poll above. :heart:

Let the mess begin! :vegas: 

tenor.gif?itemid=7844246

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida

can we still send in results if we weren't tagged?

BTW I'm so ready for Cherry to smash all the other songs! :firega:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Just now, GypsyVida said:

can we still send in results if we weren't tagged?

BTW I'm so ready for Cherry to smash all the other songs! :firega:

Yes of course!

The tags are only for people who I thought might be interested but this is not exclusive of anyone :sara:

2 minutes ago, huttont said:

YAS BRINGING BACK THE MEGARATES :legend:

2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Reserving this spot :D

SDkjskdjkasjdka you got there before me :sharon:

calmar

Not normally a fan of Lana, but I'll give it a listen and see if it's something I feel like I can review (read: I won't give a bunch of 1s-3s to.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf

Gonna participate for sure! I hope I'll send you my points next week :kara:

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

KinneyUnderYou

@Blue Madonna I love Lana Del Rey, but I didn't like this album a lot. :shrug: I am going to give it a second chance, because you are the host of this game. I love you, and I am going to participate for you. Hopefully I like the album more this time around. :giveup:

2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@Blue Madonna I love Lana Del Rey, but I didn't like this album a lot. :shrug: I am going to give it a second chance, because you are the host of this game. I love you, and I am going to participate for you. Hopefully I like the album more this time around. :giveup:

Awww thank you so much! I hope you come around to it or even if you don't I hope you enjoy the rate :sara:

1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

can't wait for Coachella to leave as first :ladyhaha:

If that happens there might have to be a bit of a host, uh, intervention :stalkga:

12 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

i still haven't listened to this album in full yet. what a flop fan :selena:

Hopefully this will motivate you to do so!

Tom Nook

tumblr_inline_p7k1a0rLIK1qiek1e_250.gif

finally a megarate

tumblr_inline_p7k1a0rLIK1qiek1e_250.gif

bout to send it my scores and ready to meltdown if Cherry isn’t in the Top 3

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived