Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lana's 'Lust For Life' | MEGARATE | Submissions Closed

Guest Blue Madonna

Mariners Apartment Complex or Venice Bitch?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

• Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@HosedDownGypsy @NNES @aaron l @Poissonche @DelusionalGaga @TeenIdle @loathereality @BlahForever1  @surejan @Hey Girl  @lost in limbo @Grigio Boy @RIPheygirl @JoAnn Fabrics @Peto @GagaIsDope @hellothing @London GUY @halcyonpop @The Bling @tthen @BeyerJ @HIMER0S  @Ployd @Dutch @Justinpop @Gaggy @FREAK @kyanewest @Sneaky @hausofbrice @AlejandroooO @Hybrid Rose @Varys @Moebius @Savage @BBhomemaker @Nirvana @hunty @Andreu @Gagzilla @brucee @Silvestro Devacelli@DONAJENDRO @SFDMQ @KinneyUnderYou @ARTPOPNick 

There's still a lot of y'all left to send your rates and as it turns out I made a mistake and one of my exams is a week later :poot:

7jmYFXvh_400x400.jpg

So imma extend the deadline to the 17th of November. Once again two weeks left I guess :poot:

7jmYFXvh_400x400.jpg

Nirvana

OMG I thought I had sent them, with comments :air: Turns out I remembered wrong, since my phone broke and my internet connection is so bad right now, it cuts it anytime it wants. I'll be sending the scores, but not sure if I'll do comments at least not all of them.

Good luck to the exam:heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay ladies we got one week left until submissions close!! Please keep sending them in as it would be terrible to see so many people miss out :(

7 DAYS TO DO IT!! And remember you don't have to include comments. If you know the album well this should only take five or ten minutes (@hausofbrice :trollga:) . Sorry if I keep including you in the taglist, just react to this with a 'sad' or comment if you don't want to be tagged in the future (I think I may have had a glitch or two with this taglist so idk sorry if I accidentally added you :huh:) But yeah I know that with megarates often about a quarter of the submissions come in on the last day so :vegas:

Spoiler

And please start giving Coachella some better rates or I may have some *ahem* cleaning up to do :huntyga:

B-fjNPBIUAAA16U.jpg

Regardless, I'm so excited for the results, keep sending them in! :sara: :excited2:

@NNES @aaron l @Poissonche @DelusionalGaga  @BlahForever1  @surejan @Hey Girl  @lost in limbo  @RIPheygirl @JoAnn Fabrics @Peto @GagaIsDope  @London GUY  @The Bling @tthen @BeyerJ @HIMER0S  @Ployd @Dutch @Justinpop @Gaggy @FREAK @kyanewest @Sneaky @hausofbrice @AlejandroooO @Hybrid Rose @Varys @Moebius @Savage @BBhomemaker @Nirvana @Andreu @Gagzilla @brucee @DONAJENDRO @KinneyUnderYou @ARTPOPNick 

LADIES

EMERGENCY WE GOT THREE DAYS LEFT!!

THREE DAAAAAAAAAYS!!

SEND EM IN IF U WANNA PARTICIPATE IN WHAT WILL BE THE GREATEST MEGARATE IN AGES ON GGD

One of the only recent megarates so THE GREATEST

Don't miss out! Send me your rates TODAY or TOMORROW or THE DAY AFTER BUT AFTER THAT

it's done :triggered: Get your rates in NOW! :vegas:

Spoiler

@hausofbrice @DONAJENDRO you'll never escape my wrath if you don't submit :vegas:

Anyways

3 hours ago, hellothing said:

Don't let this flop bitches. I swear to god :triggered:

3 hours ago, hellothing said:

How many people passed?

2 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

Is this happening 

Y’all don’t worry we’ve got a lil more than 50 participants; it’s definitely going ahead :awesome: I’m just pressuring people (that expressed interest) to send because it would be a shame to see so many people keen on it missing out :shrug:

Send your submissions y’all! The more the merrier! :awesome:

@NNES @aaron l @Poissonche @DelusionalGaga  @BlahForever1  @surejan @Hey Girl  @lost in limbo  @RIPheygirl @JoAnn Fabrics @Peto @GagaIsDope  @London GUY  @tthen @BeyerJ @HIMER0S  @Ployd @Dutch @Justinpop @Gaggy @FREAK @kyanewest @Sneaky @hausofbrice @AlejandroooO @Hybrid Rose @Varys @Moebius @Savage @BBhomemaker @Nirvana @Andreu @Gagzilla @brucee @DONAJENDRO @KinneyUnderYou @ARTPOPNick 

Okay y'all we have about a day; it's the 20th over here in New Zealand. Final day! Come on guys it would be a shame to have 91 people express interest only to have 55 people to participate :nooo: 55 is still great but 35 people not participating we :bye:

Send em in!! :chica:

Archived