Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Swiss Charts: "Shallow" debuts at #5

PopTwo

Featured Posts

kabirartfling

Urgh shallow is such a dark horse, that song may not be the best on the album but is definitely so easy to listen to and short. Perfect representative of the sound track.

Give your love to me

Delulu Rogers

Judas, TEOG, Applause, Million Reasons and TC didn't debut higher than #5? Switzerland is cancelled

1 minute ago, ChrisC said:

Judas, TEOG, Applause, Million Reasons and TC didn't debut higher than #5? Switzerland is cancelled

Judas: #8

The Edge Of Glory: #10

Applause: #7

Million Reasons: #7

The Cure: #41

Out of all the songs released after Born This Way (the single, not the album), Million Reasons was her biggest hit there because of its longevity there. Usually songs that debut huge in Switzerland have high chart positions for a while so The Shallow could be one of her biggest hits there :)

Cavadour

Swiss people are often late to the party (cause we don't need anything or anybody else in our well-to-do little country, ya know) and overhype is a huge no-no trigger here (Switzerland is at the dead center of Europe, yet for better and worse, we've never been part of the EU). We're kind of slow-burners too and probably the last one to leave the boat at the end.

ASIB is released in more than 150 movie theaters throughout our —16'000 sq mi / four national languages— country since last wednesday. I went for thursday 20:45 subbed version in Montreux. There was about 15 people attending...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived