💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

6 ASIB tracks in the UK iTunes Top 40

Rio

Featured Posts

Just to highlight how huge this is. The UK has not paid much attention to Gaga in years. Anyone who lives here knows this. Relatively, she’s bigger in the US than here. ARTPOP was her last #1 album, her last Top 5 single was Applause, and I have a strong feeling the ASIB soundtrack will be #1 next week. It’s been #1 on iTunes since release.

The soundtrack has 6 tracks in the Top 40, something Gaga has NEVER done in the streaming era before, or ever. Shallow is now #1 again and has stabilised above Twenty One Pilots. I don’t even think I’ve seen more than 2 songs of hers in the Top 20 since The Fame Monster or Born This Way era. There’s currently 4.

I think people here are buying the songs/album after seeing the film, which is a good sign. This country loves its soundtracks and musicals! It’s gonna be pretty big here I think. I’m so excited, the UK has pissed me off for so long and I’m hoping this puts her back in the gp’s minds here. I’m predicting Shallow to rise higher in the charts next week and this is the huge part. The soundtrack being #1 is amazing but her singles haven’t performed well here in years. IT’S TIME!!!

p.s ‘Is That Alright’ and ‘Look What I Found’ ****ing SLAY, mama!

26 minutes ago, androiduser said:

really hope it does great in the UK!!!!

Lovin’ the Liza profile pic 🙌🏼

Thomas P

A lot of the album give me hard Adele vibes, so I guess the UK is stanning talent once again. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived