💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: ASIB #2 with 140-160K

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

doppelganger

It’s pretty close. I think she’ll pull through with physical/digital sales with all the promo and hype not unlike Joanne exceeding initial projections. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

Daily reminder than Joanne exceed everyone's predictions. I think ASIB still has 50% a chance to pull the #1.

Miracle
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Daily reminder than Joanne exceed everyone's predictions. I think ASIB still has 50% a chance to pull the #1.

Lil Wayne is still there.

VoldeLorde2

We'll get #1. Don't worry. TOP will tumble throughout the week. We have longevity on our side. 

It's this close yet we have people in this fanbase streaming Trench... If we lose by a few points is your fault.

JR Gg
Just now, Miracle said:

Lil Wayne is still there.

Everyone is close lol :emma:

He isn't far away at all :emma:

Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

Well get #1. Don't worry. TOP will tumble throughout the week. We have longevity on our side. 

They have an AMA performance

The Z
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Joanne was expected to sell 60-75k until Million Reasons got performed on SNL and then Carpool, but ASIB has no live performance by now so I don't think there will be a surprise, they probably already planned the effect of the movie itself when they announced their predictions

VoldeLorde2
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

They have an AMA performance

And Gaga and Bradley have a movie playing across the country that will be in theatres for weeks. If we don't get #1 this week, we will in the future. There is nothing to worry about.

S0436

They were 40k out with Joanne.  I would think Lil Wayne will have the usual 50%-60% decline so we might just nab it.  :stalkga:

11 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

They sold 120,000 but only 6000 pure?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MUSIC INDUSTRY:air:

STREAMING IS KILLING THE QUALITY

skdjksjds mess streaming is killing what you want on the charts :lolga:

Spanish Eyes
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

They were 40k out with Joanne.  I would think Lil Wayne will have the usual 50%-60% decline so we might just nab it.  :stalkga:

This is actually a really good point.

Archived