Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The most beautiful ASIB review (Contains spoilers)

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

Found this review on YouTube, I saw their trailer reaction, they seemed fairly positive but not that sure, but their film review is great and emotional since they have a real life connection to the film, it’s amazing how they reacted to film and their whole response. The praise! 🌟🎥 shows how well Gaga and Bradley did their job to convey the true message of the story!❤️ 

@W0RLDofGAGA

DitaDolla

Omg I feel just like her!

I still hasn't recovered from the film and I watched it like 27 hours ago..

This is AN IMPORTANT FILM!

It didn't imapct me while I watched it, but after it finished I started to really get it and niw everytime I hear INLA I cry ughhh bradley good job

Shipper

I'm crying 😭

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

warrentw

I normally cant stand her at time on loose woman and I was quite worried about the actual review after watching the trailer reaction but this was a really good review, it just goes to show that this film can really changed peoples opinion on lady gaga and her talent 

Tresor

I watched this earlier and was initially cringing at how nonchalantly she was revealing the husbands personal struggles with alcoholism to the world, but by the ending it was actually very moving and a great insight into the effect this movie had on 2 normal unbiased people.

YaaaasGaga

Nadia Sawalha (Eastenders, Loose Women) and her husband reviewed the film on Youtube and were very deeply touched and affected by ASIB and it is genuinely the most sincere, sad, uplifting, beautiful and poignant review of this film that I have seen and I've sat here crying throughout it because of their story and the film. I'm not a big fan of Nadia normally but I thought this review would really touch a lot of people here and many would like to see it. 

*CONTAINS SPOILERS*

• Admin changed the title to The most beautiful ASIB review (Contains spoilers)

"Sort your sh*t out and marry Lady Gaga!"

Funny as hell lmao, but also a testament to how they believed their chemistry.

3 points in and ready for more

Luxe Ford

How beautiful!

I'm taking my best friend to watch ASIB (because right now I'm broke after a power shopping haul) and, after having watched that review, I realise it will be quite painful for us. We've lost many friends to substance abuse and are sort of on the verge of being addicts ourselves (it's an in and out thing like most love stories).

It's going to hit very close to home.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

"Guess who was originally set to direct? Clint Eastwood-"

"NOOO he can't direct women!"

Oh my god... the tea...

9 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

How beautiful!

I'm taking my best friend to watch ASIB (because right now I'm broke after a power shopping haul) and, after having watched that review, I realise it will be quite painful for us. We've lost many friends to substance abuse and are sort of on the verge of being addicts ourselves (it's an in and out thing like most love stories).

It's going to hit very close to home.

Yeah, one of the hardest parts of the film was how it threw me back not just to my own problems with substance abuse, but all of my experiences with it from other people. It was a lot to take in.

Harry

This was very sweet. I also had similar thoughts watching ASIB relating to some of my own experiences... It's a lot to take in.

It's funny though I remember these two posting a reaction to the trailer and they said it looked very cheesy etc :rip: winning people over as always!

Archived