đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The most beautiful ASIB review (Contains spoilers)

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga
8 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

How beautiful!

I'm taking my best friend to watch ASIB (because right now I'm broke after a power shopping haul) and, after having watched that review, I realise it will be quite painful for us. We've lost many friends to substance abuse and are sort of on the verge of being addicts ourselves (it's an in and out thing like most love stories).

It's going to hit very close to home.

7 hours ago, Harry said:

This was very sweet. I also had similar thoughts watching ASIB relating to some of my own experiences... It's a lot to take in.

It's funny though I remember these two posting a reaction to the trailer and they said it looked very cheesy etc :rip: winning people over as always!

8 hours ago, Miel said:

Yeah, one of the hardest parts of the film was how it threw me back not just to my own problems with substance abuse, but all of my experiences with it from other people. It was a lot to take in.

It's crazy how a film can affect people like this. I hope the film helped/helps you with healing :runhug:

I'm just gonna leave this here for you guys to watch! (Hope it wasn't posted already - and please do watch every minute of it!)

Mister Gaga

Oh yes, i saw this yesterday :ohno: so honest of them for sharing their story and how it connected with the movie. Very personal review, congrats to them

Leblanc

I watched this as soon as it came out as I thought their trailer reaction was funny, they couldn't tell who Ally was played by and gagged when it said Lady Gaga.

I loved this so much, it was so honest and well spoken and you can tell it hit home and the movie did a good job at telling the story in an authentic way.

I always let the good ones go

wahkeenasitka

I watched this a few days ago. It's a very moving review, and actually made me reassess my feelings / perspective on the film to some degree. 

ShockPop

Nadia Sawalha is a tv star (sort of) in the UK and it's well documented that during her time as an actress she had a husband who was an alcoholic & she stuck by him through his lows and recovery.

I think this review is important as it's not about the music, it's not about Ally's label-encouraged transformation. It's about the true hard hitting story in here and specifically how it reflects the reality of the lives of those hit by the ripples of addiction.

I cried watching a review. It's been a draining week lmao

Awhhhh  :cryga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

hoebitch11

i loved this review. I think someone posted it in a thread a week or so ago... They seem like really nice people.

Archived