• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMILE2NE1

• boysboysboys

• Americano

• DIMITRIS

I think some of the style reminds me of Alien :o does any one else agree? I read on Twitter that Ridley Scott is producing it?

Here are the credits, from YouTube video:

Directed by STEVEN KLEIN Hair by FREDERIC ASPIRAS Makeup by STEPHANE MARAIS Styling By BRANDON MAXWELL Visual Effects by DIGITAL DOMAIN Produced by RIDLEY SCOTT AND ASSOCIATES

iAstroLeo

I bet this will be the TV comercial, Gaga will premiere the full video for the fans sometime next week :flutter:

A Stan Was Born

Ridley Scott's company produced the film, so we have the god of Sci-Fi films, in part, to thank for this masterpiece of a fragrance campaign.

I STILL fukcING CANT THO. WTF. I ALMOST WENT INTO CARDIAC ARREST AFTER THIS.

HybridWarhol

OMG...my body was not ready for this much slayage...

Everything about this is perfection!! It's like a sci-fi futuristic masterpiece! :woot:

I need this epic commercial in my life!!!! :legend:

We need videos like this for the ARTPOP era!! :party:

Edited by TheNextOne

ffffffffff omg

I hope there's still a longer version with actual parts of Scheisse though, will be epic. I think there still is the full-length to come, as it says "trailer"

Directed by STEVEN KLEIN Hair by FREDERIC ASPIRAS Makeup by STEPHANE MARAIS Styling By BRANDON MAXWELL Visual Effects by DIGITAL DOMAIN Produced by RIDLEY SCOTT AND ASSOCIATES

Produced by Ridley Scott? That's amazing!

This is such a good collaboration. Gaga, Steven Klein & Ridley Scott. I hope they all work together again in the future!

toanythingtaboo

It's bloody brilliant, but if this is the actual TV commercial...then it's a bit too busy IMO.

I honestly think that shot of Gaga covered in tiny men is epic enough to carry almost the entire clip. Iconic.

JLoveLamar

My GOD, I am just TOO READY to hold Le Masterpiece in my hand and to view the full commercial

absolutelyfab

oh my god, that's fukcing amazing..

omfg , at the start of the year i was thinking what a gaga film would be like produced by ridley scott! hes my favorite film maker, im really happy this is happening