💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix's 'Elite'

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

I've just finished Netflix's new show and it was freaking amazing :ohno: have you watched it yet?

PG.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LostBoyfriend

I saw the trailer some hours ago and it made me interested in watching, I always find spanish novelas or shows very very well produced and acted.

LeJudas
11 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I've just finished Netflix's new show and it was freaking amazing :ohno: have you watched it yet?

What's it like?

PlastiscGuy
10 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

I saw the trailer some hours ago and it made me interested in watching, I always find spanish novelas or shows very very well produced and acted.

It was indeed good, actually! I was surprised since I tend to find teenage shows kind of... stupid.

PG.

PlastiscGuy
9 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

What's it like?

1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

What's it about?

I'm not sure how to explain it, it's like a mix of Gossip Girl + Riverdale + Skins.

It's about three teenagers who win a scholarship to an elite school. Soon, someone dies and you'll have to find out who the killer was while watching the episodes.
It was good, and Nadia's (a Palestine girl) storyline was really interesting to watch.

PG.

3 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm not sure how to explain it, it's like a mix of Gossip Girl + Riverdale + Skins.

It's about three teenagers who win a scholarship to an elite school. Soon, someone dies and you'll have to find out who the killer was while watching the episodes.
It was good, and Nadia's (a Palestine girl) storyline was really interesting to watch.

Whoa, it sounds cool! At the moment I am simultaneously watching The Good Place, Grace and Frankie and Stranger Things so I might not be able to watch it for a while :selena:

But I'll definitely give it a go at some point! Thanks for the recommendation :vegas:

• 2 weeks later...
Chuckles

I loved it! You forgot to tell that there is a gay storyline so GGDrs watch it!

I ship Omander so hard, they're so cute.

Anderson123

At first I thought it was going to be like Gossip Girl or Rebelde Way and didn't really care that much about it until a couple of friends told me to watch the pilot and I did, got hooked since then! It's only 8 episodes so you can binge watch it in one day or the weekend. It features 3 actors from Money Heist aka La Casa de Papel which is also a great show that they added to Netflix this year.

DelusionalGaga

What an amazing show. I binged it in one day. It reminded me of HTGAWM, not only is it diverse but it also addressed certain controversial social issues. 

Usually I only stan the gay couple in TV shows but Nadia and Guzman really stole the show for me. :tony:

highlikegaga

OMG!

I've been seeing articles about this show everywhere. might as well binge it

DelusionalGaga
Just now, highlikegaga said:

OMG!

I've been seeing articles about this show everywhere. might as well binge it

Do it. It's worth it. :firega:

NIGHTCRAWLER

WIG this tv show is SO GOOOOOOD. 4rl this brings up very interesting and serious topics (like homosexuality, religion, family, ...), the visuals and the colors are very clean. I finished it in 3 days and I'm waiting for the 2nd season so badly 

Archived