💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

iCpro

Gaga’s speech about Dr Ford and Kavanaugh from The Late Show is going viral, with numerous celebs retweeting and sharing it.

She really did that huh :applause:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

She was so well-spoken here. Glad people are seeing this side of Gaga that we all already knew existed.

She has a movie and soundtrack to sell and will need support from even Trump supporters yet she is still brave enough to tell it like it is. 

My 3 requests for this year

ASIB debuts #1 and goes platinum

#1 song

And this clip becoming the most viewed clip of the year

Judas Society
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

She has a movie and soundtrack to sell and will need support from even Trump supporters yet she is still brave enough to tell it like it is. 

Unlike artists who just doesn't believe the world and their fans should know about their political stance. This is why this woman deserves stanning. If you wanna stan for the music, stan the music, not the person who made the music. But if you wanna stan a person, stan someone who is not afraid to use their platform to make an impact.

iCpro

Retweet and share it with your friends, America really needs to hear this right now 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

thatfoxyfeeling

“Bring it on” LOVE her for not holding back and speaking her mind. 

Explicit Bitch

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

its like they dont see anything positive about him

i feel like ppl are hypocritical and so superficial when it comes to politics that they forget that many of other people are just good at covering up their bullshit

Rafr88

Can @/admin also post the video on GagaDaily's instagram? People need to hear this

Othon
20 hours ago, Colorful Bird said:

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

its like they dont see anything positive about him

i feel like ppl are hypocritical and so superficial when it comes to politics that they forget that many of other people are just good at covering up their bullshit

:triggered:

Seriously, gtfo. 

Edit: I just got a warning point for this... Oh my god. Are we supposed to be kind to Trump supporters on this site? Seriously? :laughga:

Archived