Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

33 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

She has a movie and soundtrack to sell and will need support from even Trump supporters yet she is still brave enough to tell it like it is. 

“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” Albert Einstein 

NORMANDIE
8 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

its like they dont see anything positive about him

i feel like ppl are hypocritical and so superficial when it comes to politics that they forget that many of other people are just good at covering up their bullshit

3.gif?fit=893,540&ssl=1

thatfoxyfeeling
10 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

i feel like ppl are hypocritical and so superficial when it comes to politics that they forget that many of other people are just good at covering up their bullshit

Just curious but what do you see in him that’s positive? I agree about other politicians covering up their bs, the majority of them are corrupt and in it for themselves. 

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Just curious but what do you see in him that’s positive? I agree about other politicians covering up their bs, the majority of them are corrupt and in it for themselves. 

i agree and tbh i see positive that he is at least trying to make the country better with what he knows... even though he's not the most classy or perfect person he is working for what he said he'd do 

tbh i also dont remember ANYONE saying anything to him even in a tweet about pride month not even Gaga

he has a stable family, a good business and even though he has said some foul things you all have said worst things here

AgusPop
18 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

you are in the wrong side of history hun. I'm so sorry for you

PartySick
18 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

Can't see what isn't there :gaycat:

OT: Our outspoken queen being herself :applause:

🖤

Lady Gaga's Stunning Defense of Christine Blasey Ford Leaves Stephen Colbert Speechless

This is required viewing.

BY MATT MILLER

OCT 5, 2018

Spoiler

his weekend, the months of conversation about Lady Gaga's debut movie will result in what's promising to be a successful box office debut of A Star Is Born. Ahead of its opening weekend, Gaga stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert not to just plug her movie, but to deliver a powerful and moving statement about Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and her brave accusations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh. "What I have seen on the news with this debate of Kavanaugh versus Dr. Ford, it’s one of the most upsetting things I’ve ever witnessed," Gaga began.

I am a sexual assault survivor. Trump the other day was speaking at a rally, and he said, ‘She has no memory of how she got to the party. Should we trust that she remembers the assault?’ And the answer is ‘yes’ … And I also know this woman is smart because she’s a psychologist – she’s no dummy. If someone is assaulted or experiences trauma, there’s science and scientific proof – it’s biology – that people change. The brain changes. What it does is it takes the trauma and it puts it in a box and it files it away and shuts it so that we can survive the pain. And it also does a lot of other things. It can cause body pain. It can cause baseline elevations in anxiety. It can cause complete avoidance of not wanting to even remember or think about what happened to you. But what I believe that have seen is that when this woman saw that Judge Kavanaugh was going to be possibly put in the highest position of power in the judicial system of this country, she was triggered, and that box opened. And when that box opened, she was brave enough to share it with the world to protect this country.

Gaga is right of course. And this is nothing new for an artist who has long advocated for sexual assault survivors and the LGBTQ community. But, she could have easily began her long Oscar campaign by using her valuable time on Colbert to talk about herself. Instead, she used her platform—and her status as one of the biggest stars in the world—to defend Dr. Ford. This video has already been viewed 60,000 times as of Friday morning, the same morning the Senate will be voting on Kavanaugh.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a23611378/lady-gaga-christine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaugh-stephen-colbert/

rumours
18 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

:triggered:

Seriously, gtfo. 

Seems like a strange time to promote a Mariah song :gaysia: 

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Can't see what isn't there :gaycat:

OT: Our outspoken queen being herself :applause:

2 hours ago, AgusPop said:

you are in the wrong side of history hun. I'm so sorry for you

TBH if you knew anything about political crime you'd know that trump won because of how corrupt politics has been in the past

maybe you dont see it because all u think about is about hwo everyone should hate donald trump but the truth is that he is less criminal than many people who you think are saviors or whatever

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

he has a stable family

Yeah with wife #3 and about 20 separate women having credible accusations of sexual assault on him as well as an apparent illegitimate child. A+ stability :applause:

a good business

He's only had a few dozen business ventures go down the toilet, filed bankruptcy what...8 times? And it took at least a million dollar loan, his parents' breaking tax laws, and a half a billion dollar inheritance to start him off as the failed businessman he is. That's not even counting his own fraud, theft, dishonesty, greed, and tax evasion or the thousands of workers he personally ripped off, millions of dollars he stole with a fake university and fake charity, and any benefits his daddy Putin gives him.

he has said some foul things you all have said worst things here

Foul language isn't even close to the limit with him. We cuss and say stupid things but we're not presidents of a nation or in charge of the most powerful military in human history. When he brags about sexual assault, lies about racism, gas lights the nation, calls the credible "fake", actively calls for violence towards those that don't bow to him, or any other crass, disgusting, immature, and evil thing he's said, his words carry an unfortunate amount of weight to them.

If I were to say something like "Katy Perry fans should be taken out on a stretcher", people would call me an idiot and dismiss it almost immediately. When he says things like that, people get hurt.

🖤

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Yeah with wife #3 and about 20 separate women having credible accusations of sexual assault on him as well as an apparent child. A+ stability :applause:

He's only had a few dozen business ventures go down the toilet, filed bankruptcy what...8 times? And it took at least a million dollar loan, his parents' breaking tax laws, and a half a billion dollar inheritance to start him off as the failed businessman he is. That's not even counting his own fraud, theft, dishonesty, greed, and tax evasion or the thousands of workers he personally ripped off, millions of dollars he stole with a fake university and fake charity, and any benefits his daddy Putin gives him.

Foul language isn't even close to the limit with him. We cuss and say stupid things but we're not presidents of a nation or in charge of the most powerful military in human history. When he brags about sexual assault, lies about racism, gas lights the nation, calls the credible "fake", actively calls for violence towards those that don't bow to him, or any other crass, disgusting, immature, and evil thing he's said, his words carry an unfortunate amount of weight to them.

If I were to say something like "Katy Perry fans should be taken out on a stretcher", people would call me an idiot and dismiss it almost immediately. When he says things like that, people get hurt.

plz go take ur xanax 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

plz go take ur xanax 

I'll consider that an admission of defeat then :laughga:

Nice talkin' to ya :laughga:

🖤

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'll consider that an admission of defeat then :laughga:

Nice talkin' to ya :laughga:

not really i mean i actually just got tired of reading anyway if u want to talk deeper about the topic you can send me a pm because you obviously have so much passion about it but tbh you made up so many things and stated so many facts that arent proven that this isn't really a worthy chat

Archived