charts

Shallow Second Week Charts

AndiGaga

Predict Shallows second weak chart  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Shallow will be.... in week 2

Featured Posts

Regina George

I don’t think it’ll chart as high as it deserves which is shame because just 5-6 years ago it could have hit no1.. Streaming ruined the charts and it’s the fact.. Like I can’t even wrap my head around this.. Song is no1 on itunes for 9 days and it’ll chart low..

Economy

I'd say maybe top 15

Top 10 will be hard with such low radio spins and streams are climbing but still rather low

Economy
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t think it’ll chart as high as it deserves which is shame because just 5-6 years ago it could have hit no1.. Streaming ruined the charts and it’s the fact.. Like I can’t even wrap my head around this.. Song is no1 on itunes for 9 days and it’ll chart low..

That's an opinion not a fact

Streams actually in some ways track popularity better than sales

A sale does not tell you how many times the buyer is listening to the song nor does it tell you for how long a period after he/she bought it that it is still being listened to. He could be tired of the song in 2 weeks or still jam to it 2 months later we just don't know with sales

Stream track each listen so in my opinion it's actually more accurate 

But either way, people don't buy much music anymore so the charts HAD to adapt. We can't say the charts ruined it by adding to it, they can't create rankings with something most ppl no longer do (buy songs individually) 

• 4 months later...
Quartz
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Reported! :ladyhaha:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Chickens in Malibu
19 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Fact: Streaming ruined charts.

Not really, it's just that younger generation taste is awful.

Shallow is in the TOP10 on Spotify. But it doesn't appeal to most young people. If streaming existed in 2009, Poker Face and Bad Romance would've been killing it.

Archived