💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I cannot relate to Gaga anymore

Blond

Featured Posts

River

the movie industry is more serious, she's talking about a possible Oscar winning movie, there's no time to make some jokes or to be bitchy...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I see what you mean, but Gaga has never been so confident than now, she she doesn't "fake smiles" whereas she did before. :)

Her laughs have never been faker ... she makes Jimmy Fallon look sincere 

35 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Grown ups don't usually repeat the same phrase over and over again :triggered:

She looks fake and scripted tbh.

She looks like she has nothing else to say .... She is an interesting and smart bitch and we all know it,that is why it is so disappointing to hear her have this lack of  vocabulary and interesting things to say

Conservative Mom

people are changing, and artists seem to be changing fast, i relate to her works most of time:flutter:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, EKai said:

She looks like she has nothing else to say .... She is an interesting and smart bitch and we all know it,that is why it is so disappointing to hear her have this lack of  vocabulary and interesting things to say

Exactly :vegas:

SHALLOW
38 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I know where you are coming from but keep in mind she needs to promote a movie. A movie which isn't really hers but Bradley's. The scripted way she talks is part of campaigning for the awards season and I guess it has been told her to act a certain way.... Sounds stupid, but that's how campaigning usually works. If she would give interviews similar to the BTW/ARTPOP era with a more spontaneous drift the chance is higher to say something rash which could backfire and taint the chances for Awards, not just for her but also for all the other people being involved in the movie. Every year certain backlashs against (big awards contender) movie starts to diminish its chances to win.

I guess we have to wait and see for the next era. I think she will act different in interviews for her future solo projects.....

I know sis. I was just acknowledging that and also that Gaga doesn't normally act that way and i was probably suggesting she should try and go a little off script and talk about the movie in a non scripted more personal perspective. I mean, how much would that hurt the movie? I think talking about it with passion is the best campaign.

wahkeenasitka

Let's just be honest, Gaga is now 10 years into her career... 

And we have seen Gaga through a vast many developmental phases with so many looks, music styles, varieties of artistic output and performances.... The reason why we love Gaga so much IS because of her endless talent in all these varied genres and styles. She is constantly stretching and shapeshifting herself. 

Yes, the excessive repeating of the same shtick in all her interviews doing promo for ASIB is a little bit cheesy. Now that I've heard her mention making noodles and meatballs for Bradley so many times, it's just silly to repeat it. To the person in the OP, I hear you! 

But we have to value her transformation. She will not be the same person in the next 5 to 10 years. Get used to it. 

Seeka

Nostalgia is sweet smelling, seeet tasting, rose tinted poison.

That's just my take on nostalgia.

It may be good you can't relate to Gaga. Life has broken her. Life breaks a lot of people. Trust me. At least she makes the effort to be kind. Nowadays, I can barely make an effort.

She is the way she is because she has to shape herself to fit what she needs. 

I honestly think Joanne was a delving into the ideas of death and misery and what we as humans do to each other. And she needed that.

You're only 15. She's in her 30s. She's double your age. You're bound to not relate to her. Plus you haven't found yourself yet.

warrentw

I understand what your saying in regards to the repetitiveness of the interview but what I have took from this is she is not just trying to reach her fans with this film there is a wider audience out there. We follow her so we are going to watch every interview she does and hearing her say the same things but some of the shows she has been on are not going to have die heart gaga fans watching and could be the only time they see her talk about the film.

But I cant wait for to promote either enigma or her new album so we can hear something else.

1 hour ago, Blond said:

Yes, you've read it. I don't.

I think we're completely different personas right  now. Truth to be told, i'm still 15, but Gaga-s uniqueness vanished for me. Her BTW era interviews were really the last time we got to see her being confident af, reckless and sassy. I miss that Gaga, i miss Gaga who doesn't repeat Italian leftovers with Bradley because they're from the east coast and her being so grateful for him being the only person who believed in her during making ASIB. I miss Gaga that isn't a lady and doesn't fake smiles.

Take a look at Ellen interviews. Look at one in 2011 and the one in 2018. Total change. Don't get me wrong, we all change. We all mature. But is she starting this phase little too early in her life, or is it just my nostalgia holding me back?

All comments are welcome, just don't insult anyone, okay?

I just feel this way and no one can change it. I still like Gaga, but can't relate to her in the way i did before. This total change of her image really has me shook. I guess it happens. Whatever i may think, i'll still listen to her music and stream it, because she literally saved my life. I'm sorry, but this lady thing seems a bit fake and forced to me. Yes, we all have different versions of ourselves. I have different personas living in my head, true, but they all come natural.

I love ASIB and hope people like it,so stream the soundtrack :grr:

Do not be cruel in the comments please D:

Love, 

Blond :heart:

LOL

Shipper
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

I think she put up a persona to promote ASIB but i can't picture her promoting LG6 this way. She's way more free to express herself when she talks about her personal concepts so i'm sure she'll be way more spontaneous during LG6 Era

This  100%!!

ASIB is more of Bradley's project.  This movie is NOT hers completely compared to an album which she mostly have more artistic control.

She is quick to always link answers back to Bradley because she doesn't want his directorial debut to be ruined. She owes this role to him and she makes sure to make it easy and pleasant for him in interviews.  This is how you work in a team.  This is how you make it so that the team effort is not about you.

Gaga is a grown up.  She is not selfish enough to be sassy and make the movie all about her. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

She’s promoting a movie to middle America, what did you expect? Born This Way’s audience was queer 13 year olds.

gagaforprog

There may be even more dramatic  genre changes for future albums. Ally was wearing a Yes t-shirt when she was telling Jackson's driver she couldn't go to the gig. Was this a message for those in the know 😎

C1trus

Maybe Gaga's reserved in this era to avoid unnecessary statement that might be taken out of proportion and damage asib's image.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived