Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I cannot relate to Gaga anymore

Blond

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Clip said:

Why do you think that she was more "herself" during the ARTPOP era than during for example BTW?

I thought she was super disconnected during those interviews in the ARTPOP era in 2013, like the one where she's wearing a white long dress and dark brown hair and she stares at the wall when the interviewer asks her. 

I mean she wasn't always herself before ARTPOP

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

Remember, she's a chameleon

Rvl4.gif

Just over a month ago she was posting pictures of her distorted *** on Instagram.  She's doing what she needs to do to promote her movie, the side of Gaga you like is still there.

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

She's grown up, get used to it :ladyhaha:

Grown ups don't usually repeat the same phrase over and over again :triggered:

She looks fake and scripted tbh.

Demoncore
1 minute ago, Clip said:

Either way, she always has cute funny moments with fans at some point of the year so that's fine for me.

Agreed! I really enjoyed the video fans posted of them chatting with her after TIFF. Super calm and filled with love: even Christian joined in speaking to them!

It’s totally fine to feel that way! I agree that it might just be a persona she puts on, but that confident New York gal never left. Even in the “Vogue 73 questions with” video, she still emitted those aspects of her life than inspired her to pursue music (namedropping Rivington, Guys and Dolls, etc).

Luxe Ford

It's like she said - she's allways shapeshifting. And having been 15 myself, I know you will be shapeshifting a lot in the years to come as well.

And I'm convinced you will find Gaga relatable again some time. Just enjoy the roller coaster.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Guest Adarsh

You're 15 sweetie, you'll understand this change as you grow up. Nothing is constant. And Gaga is a shape shifter, she will always change. :vegas:

That J

I think she is still that person you miss AS WELL as this person you see today. 

There is a time and place for everything and this is what she is doing right now. This isnt her last time on celebrity ground. Other things will come in the future and ENIGMA will take alot of what you miss from the past and merge it into the future. 

Ya know how when you go out and you are dressed like yourself and relaxed and chill and being YOU....then some days you may have to dress up and attend a wedding and obey the rules or engagement within that.  It doesnt mean you have fully changed. It just means you are doing or showing a different side at that time. Look at it that way.  

Plus she is going to mature. Anyone who grows into their 30s and beyond will mature.  I will be 40 in January but I still look at act a good 24 so trust me, it comes and goes. 

The best thing to do is enjoy the ride and if she is in a moment you cant relate to, cool...theres other areas to enjoy and more to look forward to in the future. It would be weird if someone reaching their mid 30's and a 15 year old related in ALL areas. lol. 

It all comes back around.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

LGMonster95

I actually like her even more now. She seems to be more free and happy overall and that makes me feel great. She's the same girl but more mature (which is normal and expected especially for people like her who goes through many things in life). She gets to do things that she dreamed to do since she was a kid and look at her now getting all the praises. I've never been more proud of her tbh. And the reason why she says the same stuff in some interviews is because she has this "best answers" in her mind to make everyone understand her and sell her projects, it's better than coming with something new that makes no sense for example so she plays safe.

That J

I'd rather her look scripted then sit up there all "ummmmmm uhhhhh well ummmm ya know like ummmm"...

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Chris Thomason

To be honest I think she has been different during ASIB promo but I don't think this is how she will continue on in her career. When she releases a solo album she has total control of how she promotes it in interviews. She is the driving force of her music career. With this movie she is only a part of the production, a major role but not the only role. She must feel that out of respect for the rest of the cast and production team that she keeps herself a bit more composed. In other words she wouldn't want to divert attention away from the movie by her behaviour or cause any potential negative publicity about the movie. I think it's a smart move personally, especially with it being her first leading role in a movie.

nattuggla
17 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Grown ups don't usually repeat the same phrase over and over again :triggered:

She looks fake and scripted tbh.

I know where you are coming from but keep in mind she needs to promote a movie. A movie which isn't really hers but Bradley's. The scripted way she talks is part of campaigning for the awards season and I guess it has been told her to act a certain way.... Sounds stupid, but that's how campaigning usually works. If she would give interviews similar to the BTW/ARTPOP era with a more spontaneous drift the chance is higher to say something rash which could backfire and taint the chances for Awards, not just for her but also for all the other people being involved in the movie. Every year certain backlashs against (big awards contender) movie starts to diminish its chances to win.

I guess we have to wait and see for the next era. I think she will act different in interviews for her future solo projects.....

mikedu24

Do we really need this kinda threads at this time . :saladga:

Never change little monsters. Never change :madge:

I think this may also have something to do with Warner Brothers and their promotion plan. The target audience for this movie are middle-aged movie-goers and they are not going to respond well to a "crazy/unfiltered" version of gaga, and therefore will not see the movie. It's hard to keep in mind but the entertainment industry truly is a money game, no matter how much people say they are real, they will do what they are told will make the most money for their project.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived