💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’ll never love again just took my wig off and my life left as well.

:giveup:

The movie is perfect. one of the best movies I’ve seen.

I have to see it again can’t say much. I love it. it’s so hot bro.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

movie emotionally devastated me. i made plans to see it 3 times before i watched it and now i don't know if i can....i'm so drained. it was an EXPERIENCE.

hausofcy

I just came back from the theatre. It was packed. After the movie ended I was speechless. I already knew the storyline due to spoilers and I heard the soundtrack beforehand. I expected it to be good but I never expected this. This was phenomenal. Listening to the soundtrack after the movie only makes it better and this might be my favorite Gaga project ever alongside Born this way and I never imagined that would happen. After the last shot no one stood up as usual. Everyone just sat there speechless and you could hear people sniffing from crying. This is also the first time people clapped here for movie since this doesn't normally happen here in Belgium. When I walked up the stairs to go to the exit I was looking at the people's reactions. Everyone (seriously everyone) had tears in their eyes. I've never been more proud of Gaga. Listening to the soundtrack on repeat rn. Tuesday I'm going again! (sorry for long post but I needed to write this down)

🇯🇵

IvyInferno
4 hours ago, hausofcy said:

I just came back from the theatre. It was packed. After the movie ended I was speechless. I already knew the storyline due to spoilers and I heard the soundtrack beforehand. I expected it to be good but I never expected this. This was phenomenal. Listening to the soundtrack after the movie only makes it better and this might be my favorite Gaga project ever alongside Born this way and I never imagined that would happen. After the last shot no one stood up as usual. Everyone just sat there speechless and you could hear people sniffing from crying. This is also the first time people clapped here for movie since this doesn't normally happen here in Belgium. When I walked up the stairs to go to the exit I was looking at the people's reactions. Everyone (seriously everyone) had tears in their eyes. I've never been more proud of Gaga. Listening to the soundtrack on repeat rn. Tuesday I'm going again! (sorry for long post but I needed to write this down)

I heard a lot of sniffing too in the theater. I was covered in tears and I think I was the only one... but still, I tried hard not looking at anybody's face lol

6 hours ago, Merryem said:

movie emotionally devastated me. i made plans to see it 3 times before i watched it and now i don't know if i can....i'm so drained. it was an EXPERIENCE.

I FEEL YOU SO MUCH.

I cried for like 45 minutes after the movie, I still don't feel good... Damnit the end hurts me so much.

Still a ****ing good movie. I was WOWED by... everything.

Gaga's acting was her best performance ever. Bradley Cooper too. Everything felt natural, not scripted. A-MA-ZING. But it'll take me some time before I watch it again. I cannot break my heart again so soon.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Ally's bad songs are giving me life rn.

"Heal Me" is SOOOOOOOO SPICE GIRLS! I'm floored. finally I can listen to the soundtrack without fear of spoiling the movie.

Heal Me is that song. I love it.

WDYDT is such a bop. lol. yas.

I Don't Know What Love Is tho...

man oh man...

no comments.

the whole f* theater clapped in the end btw. thought I should mention it.

masterpiece.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

S0436

Have you noticed INLA (extended) doesn’t seem like 5 minutes 30 seconds?  Must be a sign of a good song as it feels much shorter.

rafaelgherardi
6 hours ago, S0436 said:

Have you noticed INLA (extended) doesn’t seem like 5 minutes 30 seconds?  Must be a sign of a good song as it feels much shorter.

I noticed this today, it is certainly a sign of a great song

gagadolll
On 10/5/2018 at 1:34 PM, Cody James said:

Does the amazon vinyl you are ordering coming with the pack of like 6 images from the movie? I need it BAD! 

Actually it comes with 10 color prints.   I just got it yesterday.  It's amazing.  I think all the vinyl copies come with the double gatefold with 5 extra pictures on each side.  It's worth getting.

Cody James
On 10/9/2018 at 11:38 AM, gagadolll said:

Actually it comes with 10 color prints.   I just got it yesterday.  It's amazing.  I think all the vinyl copies come with the double gatefold with 5 extra pictures on each side.  It's worth getting.

Can you please link the url? I wanna make sure I get the right one ❤️

KimmyShimmy

Honestly the best soundtrack to ever exist. It's all soo excellent and a great blend of grungy rock/folk, pop, and ballads. I have so many favorites that switch depending on the day! What's everyone's favorite off the album and why?? :)

I have never loved an album like this since I was a kid. Every time I listen I find a new favorite piece. Today it is the extended version of INLA. Whoa!!!!!

Watch As I Dive In

On 10/6/2018 at 9:48 PM, IvyInferno said:

I heard a lot of sniffing too in the theater. I was covered in tears and I think I was the only one... but still, I tried hard not looking at anybody's face lol

I FEEL YOU SO MUCH.

I cried for like 45 minutes after the movie, I still don't feel good... Damnit the end hurts me so much.

Still a ****ing good movie. I was WOWED by... everything.

Gaga's acting was her best performance ever. Bradley Cooper too. Everything felt natural, not scripted. A-MA-ZING. But it'll take me some time before I watch it again. I cannot break my heart again so soon.

I absolutely felt this way the first time I saw it. I was so .....down. I did not anticipate the ending to play out the way it did. I do not know what my expectations were of LG, but I was not happy after my first viewing. Then I went back a week later, and back again a week after that. I have seen it 4 times now and I swear it gets better each time. The Soundtrack is such an amazing companion, taking one all the way thru the emotions of the film. This whole package has exceeded all my months of anticipation is such a powerful way. So grateful for such a gift.

Watch As I Dive In

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived