šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

IWNLA is giving me Whitney vibes. Itā€™s also a great song for when someone.... you know. I can see it being played/sung at these ceremonies.Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I just finished. Alright, to me this is her most solid piece of work to date. There isn't a single filler and everything flows PERFECTLY from start to finish. I'm so proudĀ :cryga:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

NCgaga

I Will never love again has a touch ofĀ "Old School Mariah" vocals..But in a way only Gaga can do it. Some of her best recorded vocals are on this album. Just killed it.Ā 

Morphine Prince

My favorites are: Is That Alright?, Always Remember Us This Way, Iā€™ll Never Love AgainĀ 

The pop songs are amazing but these ballads, her best to date.Ā 

calmar
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

IWNLA is giving me Whitney vibes. Itā€™s also a great song for when someone.... you know. I can see it being played/sung at these ceremonies.Ā 

Ā 

I agree! I just listened to it for the first time and halfway through I was like "this sounds like a perfect song for Whitney."

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

gypsy101
7 minutes ago, SadBoi808 said:

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE MISSING TRACK IN THE MOVIE!

FROM THIS VID!

https://youtu.be/zXFmxxNE6-0

Starts at 00:58

Get to work little detectives find this track!

thatā€™s Alibi, itā€™s performed at the same show as Shallow

nath4gaga

Just listened to INLA, and the first thing I thought of was Whitney. Could this be Gagaā€™s The Bodyguard??Ā 

Luzaleja

Well, I cried listening to the soundtrack and I haven't even seen the movieĀ :nooo::giveup:Ā AMAZING. Truly amazing.

Is That Alright? makes me want to get marriedĀ :huntyga:

I'm so proud of herĀ :wub:

Bradley did great tooĀ :applause:

HookerOnAChurch

Do you Think Interscope/ WB will release a video For ā€œIā€™ll Never Love Againā€?Ā :gum:

I won't be able to see the movie until Monday, so there's a huge chunk of the soundtrack that I'm avoiding until then (especially I'll Never Love Again).

I did decide to check out the "pop" songs, though.Ā  Heal Me has left me SCALPED.Ā  The best pop song she's madeĀ since theĀ Born This Way album.Ā  Fight me.

Luna Lovegood
21 minutes ago, HairBow said:

I won't be able to see the movie until Monday, so there's a huge chunk of the soundtrack that I'm avoiding until then (especially I'll Never Love Again).

I did decide to check out the "pop" songs, though.Ā  Heal Me has left me SCALPED.Ā  The best pop song she's madeĀ since theĀ Born This Way album.Ā  Fight me.

HBF outpop... honestly though all of them are so ****ing good I canā€™t choose which one is my favouriteĀ :cryga:

Ā 

lunaā€™s advocate

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived