Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

NOT A SINGLE DISAPPOINTMENT. THE DIALOGUE VERSION OF THE ALBUM IS SO GOOD

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

WOW okay look what i found, digging my grave, why did you do that, i will always remember us this way, and is that alright so far are my absolute faves!! still more to come I'm sure 

Donny Winter

I am sobbing to "Always Remember Us This Way" and stripping to "Why Did You Do That To Me?" SLAY MAMA. 

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

matteonster

I’ve been murdered by Always remember us this way and Is that alright :cryga:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

mariomania1234

Just listened to I'll Never Love Again. I was afraid it had been overhyped and was scared to listen and be underwhelmed.

Needless to say tears are running down my face as I type this. Her best song PERIOD. How will she ever top this?

I have to say...over 10 years of listening to her music, loving this woman and embracing the art and song she creates. This album I am completely moved by. All her songs are just so powerful and gut punches your soul. I'm going to be playing this for a long time. Heal me and Before I cry are my absolute favorites. Beautiful work Gaga. I am so proud of you.

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

Any songs I can listen to that won't spoil the movie for me? I still have to wait another week to go see it :saladga:

River

35 min to go and it's out in Costa Rica :air:

At least the youtube songs were available

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NCgaga

Im only a few songs in, and am blown away by how good her songs are..Always remember us this way is stunning..Haven't made it all the way through yet. 

3 minutes ago, MrA said:

Any songs I can listen to that won't spoil the movie for me? I still have to wait another week to go see it :saladga:

The songs aren't spoiling anything imo, if you don't know their context of course 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived