💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

Jesus in heaven grant me the willpower to not listen to this today :air: I'm seeing the movie tonight and I want to know the songs but I also want to scream in the theater listening to these BOPS for the first time

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

I don’t know what love is A F#CKIN BOP 

luna’s advocate

Logan
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Why tho? Because Jackson didn’t like it but majority of people did and she got grammy thanks to that song in the movie? :triggered: Ally was passionate about it..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Logan said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

They were pop songs ifc they were shallow but that doesn’t mean they are not good POP songs.. but you tried tho.. 

Logan
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

They were pop songs ifc they were shallow but that doesn’t mean they are not good POP songs.. but you tried tho.. 

My original post was saying that I couldn't take WDYDTTM seriously because of the movie. I never said it was bad :rip: I was saying the intention of the SNL scene is to show that Ally was drifting from her passion because her manager was trying to force her to be a very specific kind of pop star and the song was very shallow, she admits it herself in this interview. I didn't "try" anything but go off girl, go off. 

doppelganger
1 hour ago, Bjaf said:

Ok I think my favorite is LWIF. :nick:

Is it just me or does it sound like an old Stefani song? As if it had been taken from the Red and Blue times. Also, the production is incredible – do we know who worked on it? It reminds me of Ronson’s sound on Back to Black.

Heal Me is that bop. ARUTW is probably one of Gaga’s best ballads imo.

The production in general is amazing.

Totally agree. There’s a funky jazziness to it. Very Stefani, very Amy.  

MelbHawker

I'm stunned at her vocals on this soundtrack (& Brad's vocals as well). It's a beautiful collection of songs. I think the highlights are 'Ill Never Love Again' & 'Is That Alright?'. Those two songs are instant classics (especially 'Ill Never Love Again'). I'm stunned. 'Why Did You Do That?' is so infectious, the verses are so great. 'Hair Body Face' is a solid pop tune as well - such a glossy chorus.

I haven't been as active on here as I once was, but I remember 80% of this forum whinging and complaining and touting this film role (when it was announced) as the 'end of her career' because she should be doing nothing but pop music for the rest of her days etc. 

:classy:

Y'all need to realise you stan a modern day icon, one that is incomparable to anyone else currently with an entertainer status. This film will revolutionise her career - only she can pull off something this brilliant. 

Congratulations to her - regardless of what happens during awards season, she's back on top and has done so by using nothing except her talent and her artistry. Kudos to Bobby and her team as well - they're doing an incredible things with her and are obviously supporting her every move.

matteonster

I’m just feeling so happy listening to this album. Today I was told I was glowing, I just don’t really process how much energy and motivation this movie and album gives me, honestly. :wub:

I’m also so ****ing proud of our girl, could she be more amazing? :heart:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

The Soundtrack is amazing. Everything I read prior to the release had me believing it was just the film put on an LP. It is not at all. The songs have their own life, and there are songs not in the film that are on the Soundtrack. And now I understand the whole studio vs live thread.

I am blown away by this. Listened all night to it. Thank you thank you thank you Lady Gaga. What a gift!!!

Watch As I Dive In

ZephyrInTheSky

I'll never find another wiiiigg, i'll never have edges again *INLA piano playing* :vegas: I just heard INLA cause i honestly can't wait a few hours and people weren't kidding when they said its straight up 90s power ballad. :heart: I missed these kind of songs.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

thickandpetite

My top 5:

1. Shallow

2. Heal Me

3. Always Remember Us This Way

4. Why Did You Do That

5. Before I Cry

The ballads messed me up so bad. I've literally got notearslefttocry.mp3 because of all of this.

I thought I had ugly cried enough because of my boyfriend breaking up with me, but apparently I didn't sis. These songs came tf through at the right time.

giphy_1.gif

ARUTW and ITA >>>>>

Diggin' My Grave sounds like what Sinner's Prayer was trying to be. (Still love Sinner's Prayer don't get me wrong, but DMG is way more amped up sound-wise)

ミ☆

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived