šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Dayman
9 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This! I hate how people misunderstand this movie and itā€™s message. Jackson was alcoholic with many problems and he didnā€™t show support for Ally when she needed it. I canā€™t with people claiming this showed how Ally was ā€œselling outā€ when she clearly did everything she could to make it better.. Him undermining her career is what hurt her the most..

And it all goes back around to his relationship with his brother too. When he was drinking he told his brother that he never had anything to say and that's why he didn't succeed in the way Jack did. But once he was sober he admitted to him that he always idolized him. It was showing how the alcohol made Jack a person he wasn't and say things that were calculated to hurt when he was angry - instead of being honest and fully supportive to those around him that cared about him

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IvyInferno

Iā€™m listening to it right now (I didnā€™t finish yet)... but there was really nobody to say Ā« hey letā€™s do another take ofĀ La vie en rose Ā»?

(Let me explain)

She begins the song with the lyrics Ā« Des yeux qui font baisser les miens Ā» Ā but she pronounced it Ā« baiser Ā». Which basically means Ā« to f*ck Ā»

:sweat:

I think I will laugh each time.

Still, I love when she speaks/sings in french <3

Ā 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, IvyInferno said:

Iā€™m listening to it right now (I didnā€™t finish yet)... but there was really nobody to say Ā« hey letā€™s do another take ofĀ La vie en rose Ā»?

(Let me explain)

She begins the song with the lyrics Ā« Des yeux qui font baisser les miens Ā» Ā but she pronounced it Ā« baiser Ā». Which basically means Ā« to f*ck Ā»

:sweat:

I think I will laugh each time.

Still, I love when she speaks/sings in french <3

Ā 

I think it's supposed to sound a bit amateur-ish because Ally was not a professional singer and she was def not a french speaking person...

itschino1

Iā€™m about to play this soundtrack in every single device in this Apple Store that iā€™m in. Iā€™m just not having it today! That soundtrack is going to number one!!!

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

hausofcy

OMG BEFORE I CRY IS THAT SONGĀ 

This soundtrack is honestly one of the best things i've ever heardĀ 

šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ

IvyInferno
52 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think it's supposed to sound a bit amateur-ish because Ally was not a professional singer and she was def not a french speaking person...

Oh clearly neither Gaga or Ally are french, but it still... makes me... feel...weird.

I mean I can't unhear it. AnywayĀ :smh:

Ā 

RAMROD

I love this album!!Ā 

The kind of country music that Jackson sung were the kind I like,Ā you know? Fused with rock.Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

boobtank
7 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Do you Think Interscope/ WB will release a video For ā€œIā€™ll Never Love Againā€?Ā :gum:

They better if they have any sort of sense. Could you imagine her performing this at the Oscars?! OH MY GOD.

S0436

Yes please I want visuals with the songs especially IWNLA, hopefully next Friday to help sustain sales

WDYDT sounds like a late 90s/early 00s R&B song. Does anyone else hear it? I thought it was "Case of the Ex" by Mya but it's not that. It sounds sooo familiar but I can't quite figure it out.

Ok I think my favorite is LWIF.Ā :nick:

Is it just me or does it sound like an old Stefani song? As if it had been taken from the Red and Blue times. Also, the production is incredible ā€“ do we know who worked on it? It reminds me of Ronsonā€™s sound on Back to Black.

Heal Me is that bop. ARUTW is probably one of Gagaā€™s best ballads imo.

The production in general is amazing.

So up to this point I managed to keep myself spoiler free till the soundtrack came out.. I decided to listen to the soundtrack atĀ work since i work grave yard.... when I got off I continued in my car on the way home, finally I got the the very last song on the soundtrack which is Iā€™ll Never Love Again as the song finishes my eyes were full of tears and I couldnā€™t help but get all emotional.... this has never happened to me especially with a song Iā€™ve never heard ofĀ I canā€™t wait to go watch the film if a song made me feel this way I canā€™t even think what the movie will do..

JR Gg
12 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

Ok I think my favorite is LWIF.Ā :nick:

Is it just me or does it sound like an old Stefani song? As if it had been taken from the Red and Blue times. Also, the production is incredible ā€“ do we know who worked on it? It reminds me of Ronsonā€™s sound on Back to Black.

Heal Me is that bop. ARUTW is probably one of Gagaā€™s best ballads imo.

The production in general is amazing.

Our Queen, Benjamin Rice and a few others produced the albumĀ :vegas:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived