💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
actor

Glenn Close vs Lady Gaga. Award Season Opinions

Prada

Featured Posts

As most of the odd sites and critics say this award season these 2 women will compete.

I have not watched ASIB but watched The Wife. Glenn was fantastic.

I want to ask to those who have seen both movies, what do you think?

Is Gaga any better?

is there any chance she is better but she will lose because Glenn is 71 and she' s been in the race for almost 40 years and Academy want to award her?

What are your opinions?

River

I love both, both deserves it so much, I wish they could just give to both of them the award.

So idk I can't decide personally, what will happen will happen, I will cheer for both and be sad for both.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

Realistically, I think Glenn might win. However, if Gaga manages to snatch an award from Glenn (who's pretty much beloved and respected in the industry), it'd be fantastic news.

🖤👹

LeJudas

I feel like they're gonna shun Gaga unless they got rid of all their old members. Of course they can't have such a young woman win over their fellow mature actress. 

idk.... It really could go EITHER way.

Glenn might have the advantage bc she is a previous 6 time nominee but I never heard of the movie she is in and never heard any hype about it. THAT is where LG has the advantage, the hype around her and the role is almost unheard of! 

FameMonster01

Come on Glen, you can win it next year ( plus already had like what 7 chances to do so..) Leave this to Gaga as she probably won`t ever get nominated.:triggered:

Joke aside, I think Glenn is 100% winning this  ( unfortunately) 

hijadeputa

No one thought Gaga was going to win the Golden globe so I'm gonna say that she is coming for that Oscar for Best Actress. PERIOD. 

Raccoon
8 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Leave this to Gaga as she probably won`t ever get nominated

excusez moi? :triggered:

OT: I think they should give it to both... Imagine how historic, a very experienced and respected actress & a newborn one, both winning. :flutter:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

3 minutes ago, OliG said:

No one thought Gaga was going to win the Golden globe so I'm gonna say that she is coming for that Oscar for Best Actress. PERIOD. 

To be fair, that same year we all thought she was gonna win the Oscar.

I feel like she has a good chance of being nominated. Winning? Maybe less of a chance.

3 points in and ready for more

DelusionalGaga

They both deserve it. But Glenn is basically at the end of her career while Gaga has her acting career in front of her. So I'd be happy for Glenn. 

Off topic but I'm shook that I've never seen that purple 'actor' tag. :giveup:

Guest Adarsh

Barbra Streisand and Katherine Hepburn both won the Oscar for best actress once. I know it won't happen again but imagine if it does :giveup:

Archived