💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

European ASIB Listening Party! (North + South America you're invited!)

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch

As we all know; The A Star Is Born soundtrack will be released at 00:00 tonight. :vegas:

For the people that didn’t listen to the leak, I wanted to celebrate the first listen with y’all. We will start listening to the album with dialogues at 00:00 CEST. Feel free to express your opinion about all the songs in this thread. I just wanted to share this moment with y’all, so I hope you like this idea and join me!

I don’t want to exclude people from the party, so maybe we can do a listening party for the people from the USA later today too? :vegas:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
2 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

will it be released at 00.00 whole Europe?

or just some countries? is there a list

It will be released at 00:00 in every country, but thanks to the different time zones, some get in early. I’m talking about Central European Summer Time. :vegas:

4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It will be released at 00:00 in every country, but thanks to the different time zones, some get in early. I’m talking about Central European Summer Time. :vegas:

thank youu :heart:

nerdfacekillah

i dont have itunes or spotify so where can i listen to them?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

i dont have itunes or spotify so where can i listen to them?

just download spotify. its free on computer. sometimes there are adds but they re not long.

all it takes is 1 minute to download

QueenChromatix
21 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

will it be released at 00.00 whole Europe?

or just some countries? is there a list

It's 20:20 right now in Poland, so we will get the album on Spotify in 3 hours 40 minutes. Here's a list of some countries and time left to midnight, when the ASIB Soundtrack will be available for them on Spotify:

1h40m for Iceland
2h40m for UK, Ireland, Portugal
3h40m for Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Balkan countries
4h40m for Finland, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine, Romania, Baltic countries
5h40m for Russia

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Dutch
1 minute ago, polishmonster said:

It's 20:20 right now in Poland, so we will get the album on Spotify in 3 hours 40 minutes. Here's a list of some countries and time left to midnight, when the ASIB Soundtrack will be available for them on Spotify:

1h40m for Iceland
3h40m for Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Balkan countries
5h40m for Russia

It’s the other way around right? Russia will get it first, then Finland, Greece etc, then most of Europe, then UK and Portugal and then Iceland? :oprah:

Dutch
3 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Just seen the movie, I’m still shook. It was so fcking beautiful. :messga:

RIGHT?! I need the album to relive it!!!

I hope you guys get to listen to it ASAP.

The ballads are like Adele songs sang by Mary J Blige X Aretha X Gaga

The pop songs are really well produced version of The Cure 10x catchier 

Im living for Gaga’s Falsetto, I never knew she is capable of doing THAT!

Bradley served as well.

If you guys really can’t wait, just do what I did, switch your iTunes to New Zealand or Japan or Hong Kong or whatever and listen to the previews before they come out.

QueenChromatix
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It’s the other way around right? Russia will get it first, then Finland, Greece etc, then most of Europe, then UK and Portugal and then Iceland? :oprah:

hahahaha right xd sorry only timing for Poland is good, rest is reversed :D Iceland need to wait these 5.40 not 1,40 and Russian will get it in 1,40 not 5,40 :P

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Monster7
6 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

1h40m for Iceland
5h40m for Russia

Corrected:vegas:

1h40m for Russia
2h40m for Finland, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine, Romania, Baltic countries
4h40m for UK, Ireland, Portugal
5h40m for Iceland

QueenChromatix

ANYWAY: Most of Europeans will get it in 3h28m (according to current time)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

DanceInTheDark

@DutchI want to be a part of this but I'm seeing the movie this sunday, should I wait listening to the soundtrack? :koons:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived