💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
actor

Bradley Cooper Appreciation Thread

jereve

Featured Posts

jereve

I don't know if there's been an existing one. But can we just take a minute and indulge ourselves with this beautiful (thicc, shmexy, man.. damn.

giphy.gif  giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

I never really took another look at him when him and Gagz were on the promo tour for the movie but DAMN.

giphy.giftumblr_lnd1yz8gqY1qd1o1s.gifUnrulyMerryFennecfox-size_restricted.gif

ALSO BONUS:

giphy.gif

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Judas Society

I first saw him on Alias (tv series) and I had such a crush on him, even more than the main male character. Then he became hunky and hot. I have to say, I was there from the beginning. I'd like to think Alias is his first big break. Now after I see countless appearances with Gaga, I ship Bradga more than Tayga. But still I wouldn't wish for them to be together because they are perfectly happy with their own partners and family, so I respect that.

misunderstood

I’ve always thought he was fine. :giveup:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

raragaga

what is that last gif from?! 

YtAE.gif

xoxo

jereve
3 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I first saw him on Alias (tv series) and I had such a crush on him, even more than the main male character. Then he became hunky and hot. I have to say, I was there from the beginning. I'd like to think Alias is his first big break. Now after I see countless appearances with Gaga, I ship Bradga more than Tayga. But still I wouldn't wish for them to be together because they are perfectly happy with their own partners and family, so I respect that.

I've never really had early impressions on him from the beginning of his career but he was really good in Silver Linings... Very believable and acts with authenticity and just passionate. He really reels you in.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

jereve
9 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

What is that last one from?!

also he’s gotten more and more attractive with age. 🤤

Like a damn fine wine. oof.

wanna have his mini cooper 

Spoiler
Spoiler

:trollga:

5Nzn.gif

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Chris Evans

for the thirsty gays: the last gif is from Wet Hot American Summer the original movie

• 1 month later...

Archived