💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star Is Born Discussion (SPOILER-FREE)

MEM

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I don't get the film till the 18th here! ugh

Expect to see me in this thread quite often till then :vegas: I haven't listened to leaks either. If I can hold off listening to Joanne, I can wait for these tracks too.

SAME! Well I have tickets to a 17th, 7:30pm "advanced" screening. Are you from Australia? Because if yes, the advanced screenings are already available to purchase!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaftFameMonster
2 minutes ago, MEM said:

SAME! Well I have tickets to a 17th, 7:30pm "advanced" screening. Are you from Australia? Because if yes, the advanced screenings are already available to purchase!

New Zealand actually. I'm not sure how I could go about getting an advanced screening here, if there are any. I'm not much of a movie person at all :selena:

DaftFameMonster
8 minutes ago, MEM said:

Actually omg nvm I found one for the 17th also :lana: wig

1 minute ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Actually omg nvm I found one for the 17th also :lana: wig

I was about to link you, but yay! It should be happening at all cinemas AUS & NZ 

Going tonight.

Can not wait. I can not believe it is finally here.

All the waiting....I viewed the Trailer every single day since the first time I saw it in a theatre over the summer. I had no idea the movie was on the horizon. I knew almost nothing really about Bradly Cooper. And even less about the our Queen. I have been transformed\. And I have not yet seen the movie. Tonight, tonight, tonight.

Watch As I Dive In

I am just... blown away.

Every single person in the theater was, too. This movie had such an exhilarating start, but ended with such grace. Oh man.

3 points in and ready for more

10 hours ago, Miel said:

I am just... blow away.

Every single person in the theater was, too.

I can't wait to cry for the next five years :messga:

3 hours ago, MEM said:

Gah please edit this, this is the non-spoiler thread!

Got it! Thought I didn’t spoil anything, but thanks for catching!

3 points in and ready for more

The film comes out at October 10 in the Philippines, and i’m here in bed with the whole soundtrack already downloaded and it’s really torture. Not to mention all the excited monsters talking about it everywhere. I just wanna see it dammit.

Luna Lovegood

Going to watch the movie in an hour. So excited and nervous omfgg 

luna’s advocate

BrickMonster
On 10/5/2018 at 2:38 AM, Neal said:

The film comes out at October 10 in the Philippines, and i’m here in bed with the whole soundtrack already downloaded and it’s really torture. Not to mention all the excited monsters talking about it everywhere. I just wanna see it dammit.

SAME. I'm in so much pain waiting for the weekend. </3

Batwings

For those who haven't watched the movie yet, I just want to say that I didn't listen to any of the soundtrack (except for Shallow) before going to watch the movie, and I'M SO GLAD I WAITED. The songs have so much more meaning for me, and it was such an awesome experience hearing them in the context of the movie for the first listen. Trust me, you'll be glad you waited!

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived