💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star Is Born Discussion (SPOILER-FREE)

MEM

Featured Posts

I don’t get to see the film for two weeks and I don’t want to hear a thing. I’ve only seen the trailers on the official Warner Brothers Channel plus Gaga’s “Is That Alright” post (this was by accident and I was SO mad until I read that it was only in the credits, thank goodness). 

The 20+ TV Spots are essentially spoilers because a fan is uploading them after they air on US TV (they have the release date specific to US or UK).

I have not listened to a single leak, I have not listened to Shallow, and I have not watched the Shallow MV. 

This is a safe thread for anyone who is in the same position as I am, and we can get through this together! I think it’s going to be super rewarding. 

Honest people only, please! :vegas:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

Yay same here!  I have ONLY seen the very first trailer.  I have not listened or watched anything else.  Staying that way till Thursday !!!!  I wanna take it all in at once.  I am so ready holy clittttty

♥ Kindness Police.

Shipper

Must be so hard to remain a ASIB virgin. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

4 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Yay same here!  I have ONLY seen the very first trailer.  I have not listened or watched anything else.  Staying that way till Thursday !!!!  I wanna take it all in at once.  I am so ready holy clittttty

... but it comes out of Friday :ladyhaha:

TheLameMonster
3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

If there’s such thing as ASIB virgins well then I’m a slut :messga:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Andrea B

I've only listened to shallow and two snippets(by accident) of hair body face and heal me(one year ago) and that's it. I'll go see ASIB this Friday and after that, I'll listen to the whole album!! 

Gracious Gaga
7 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

... but it comes out of Friday :ladyhaha:

Well I’m seeing it Thursday :ohwell:

♥ Kindness Police.

Miracle

I've only listened to Shallow and snippets of Is That Alright. Well, I heard like 4 seconds of Why Did You Do That live version and 3 seconds of Hair Body Face studio but that's it. I have no idea about how I'll Never Love Again, Before I Cry, Look What I Found or the pop songs actually sound (beside that they are inspired by the late 90s/early 00s). I'm also very excited for the duets :cryga:

I wanna explode in joy on October 4th

:giveup:

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

I've only listened to shallow and two snippets(by accident) of hair body face and heal me(one year ago) and that's it. I'll go see ASIB this Friday and after that, I'll listen to the whole album!! 

Girl how do u “accidentally” listen to HBF and heal me snips????:what::lolga:

♥ Kindness Police.

PrinceOfTheStorm

Only listened to Shallow, but yeah I'm in the dark. I keep seeing all the ASIB threads pop up and I'm trying not to listen to anything else or look at any of the threads.

signing out

• HausOfMark pinned this topic
50 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Yes but I just know it's going to be worth it :vegas:

53 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

YAASS proud of you!!! You're going to enjoy the film so much more. Pumped for you! I still have to wait 15 days though gahhh 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Girl how do u “accidentally” listen to HBF and heal me snips????:what::lolga:

someone posted hair body face on twitter without a caption, and I listed to heal me when the iheartradio scene leaked one year ago, I thought it was just gaga acting but she was also singing so yeah :vegas: i'm dumb what can i say :vegas:

DaftFameMonster

I don't get the film till the 18th here! ugh

Expect to see me in this thread quite often till then :vegas: I haven't listened to leaks either. If I can hold off listening to Joanne, I can wait for these tracks too.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived