Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Shallow Debut In The Top 50 of billboard?

Mirrion Rizzons

What's your prediction for it's debut?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• No chart
    • Bubbling under
    • #80 - #100
    • #60 - #80
    • #40 - #60
    • #20 - #40
    • #10 - #20
    • #1 - #10

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Shallow has topped the US iTunes since Friday (4 days in a row) And I know iTunes is pretty much dead nowadays but I believe perfect illusion didn't spend 4 days at the number 1 spot and got to #15.

As for streams, I don't  think shallow is getting many that I'm aware of, meaning It might not debut in the top 50, maybe top 80 instead, 

But after the superbowl, bad romance re-entered at #50 and I'm pretty sure shallow has gotten more sales and streams than bad romance did that week, If I'm correct.

I use apple music, can someone who uses spotify tell me how many spotify streams shallow has received? 

I know that for a fact, shallow has already been playing on radio in england and it's #9 on itunes here, my friend heard it on the radio this morning, but then it's easier to get a hit in england than in the US.

We also lost a day of tracking but I don't think shallow even reached the number 1 spot til friday.

So what do you guys think? I think it definitely will debut in the billboard hot 100 next week, but I doubt it'll be top 50

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Grigio Boy said:

It has about 4.7 mill streams on spotify so far

is that good, bad or decent?

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, NathanRajz said:

taki taki has 4 million and it has cardi and selena on it so:vegas:

omg shallow is doing decently well then!

FATCAT

Y'all, the song was released on Thursday, meaning that only Thursday's sales/streams will count for its debut week.

I'd be surprised if it even hit the top 100. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Grigio Boy
2 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

taki taki has 4 million and it has cardi and selena on it so:vegas:

it has 10 mill :awkney:

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Y'all, the song was released on Thursday, meaning that only Thursday's sales/streams will count for its debut week.

I'd be surprised if it even hit the top 100. 

exactly, but on thursday it barely sold. The new tracking week started on friday, as in 3 days ago. Shallow, if it does, will debut on the chart on october 9th 

RahrahWitch

I think it's a song that wont really chart well. It's a lovely song don't get me wrong but personally It hasn't got a lot of replayability to it.

Loyalty
10 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I hope it gets a boost when the movie comes out !

It will and we’ll be more pleased with it’s charting position. 

DiscoHeaven23

As a chart freak i will tell u,

IT WILL DEFINITELY GO TOP 50.

comparing it to Avril who debuted at #64, shallow is selling better, released a music video and has better stream. I predict somewhere between 30 and 39

Chickens in Malibu

Of course. It's the best selling track of the week so far. Before streaming happened, it would've debuted in the TOP 5 if it was released in 2012 or something.

Archived