💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Shallow Debut In The Top 50 of billboard?

Mirrion Rizzons

What's your prediction for it's debut?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• No chart
    • Bubbling under
    • #80 - #100
    • #60 - #80
    • #40 - #60
    • #20 - #40
    • #10 - #20
    • #1 - #10

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, River said:

so there's still hope for this song :giveup:

I have more hope for this song than I had for any single from the last era 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I have more hope for this song than I had for any single from the last era 

yeah last era was a disaster :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chuckles
5 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

As a chart freak i will tell u,

IT WILL DEFINITELY GO TOP 50.

comparing it to Avril who debuted at #64, shallow is selling better, released a music video and has better stream. I predict somewhere between 30 and 39

But until current tracing week finishes right? I mean it was just one day of the previous week.

DiscoHeaven23
33 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

But until current tracing week finishes right? I mean it was just one day of the previous week.

can u phrase that another way lol, I don't know if I'm understanding it correctly.

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

can u phrase that another way lol, I don't know if I'm understanding it correctly.

Basically Avril's song had more days of sales and streaming, compared to Gaga.

DiscoHeaven23
12 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Basically Avril's song had more days of sales and streaming, compared to Gaga.

oohh

yea, so I'm comparing their first full tracking weeks. So avril released on a tuesday (the 19th), the first week she charted (which is the chart released today) was from the 22nd through the 28th for digital sales and streaming and the 25th through the 1st for radio (which she had none of). And all three of those were compiled to give her the spot of #64 on the Hot 100.

"Shallow" was released wednesday (the 27th) so the first full charting week for it will be from the 29th through the 4th for digital sales and streaming and the 1st to the 7th for radio. Those three elements will be added together for her position on next week's chart when it will debut

hope that makes sense. The time frame for radio is different than sales and streaming for some reason.

Those extra days before the week started won't (and didn't) give them enough points to chart on the Hot 100

Chuckles
On 10/1/2018 at 11:05 PM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Lol no worries. Context: Because it was released on thursday sept 27, the "first week" would be sep 21-27. The "second week" would be sept 28-oct 4. With one day of sales/streams in the first week I doubt she will even debut. Question: your prediction of debuting #30-39 is for this "second week" right or you expect her to be that high in its first week after one-day release?

jaXXXon
On 10/1/2018 at 11:56 PM, Grigio Boy said:

It has about 4.7 mill streams on spotify so far

It's got 1.7 million streams in the US. What you're looking at is its total from every country.

Archived