Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'A Star Is Born' Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

fierysadness

Can't wait 'til this is out on Blu-ray but was hoping they would've given us an Extended cut with the footage Bradley decided to take out :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This movie is so real and refreshing. I just loved this movie and gaga voice is still in my head. 

https://likesups.blogspot.com/2019/01/buy-youtube-views.html

• 3 weeks later...
Kimchi Fetus
On 12/30/2018 at 1:22 PM, fierysadness said:

Can't wait 'til this is out on Blu-ray but was hoping they would've given us an Extended cut with the footage Bradley decided to take out :/

Maybe after the Oscars 

• 2 weeks later...
Bigmac1162

I was curious why was the guy who ended up being Ally's producer always hanging around? Was he working with Jack and Bobby? He was at the show when Jack brought Ally on stage the first time and again when she sang Always Remember Us This Way

• 2 weeks later...
Kimchi Fetus
20 hours ago, drunkfrank said:

havent seen it. never been interested in gagas acting career

Rude considering the movie is based on music...

drunkfrank
3 hours ago, GUY Gaga said:

Rude considering the movie is based on music...

well im just here for her music, not her movies. maybe she'll do something in the future that i'll like you never know

• 4 weeks later...
Ella Malfoy

I lovea star is born.  It is the  greatest movie in the world.  When hackson died  I cried my eyes out. If Gaga sees this i will cry my eyes out again.  I have seen the movie 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times and I'm not kidding. Gaga  and Cooper have been such an amazing insperation to me and i wish they were married they would make an adorable couple. Screw Irayk or whatever her name is. My favorite songs are all from a star is born. But my absolute favorite is shallow. Bye Gaga and Cooper

20190318_203521.jpg

20190318_203942.gif

Ella Malfoy

I lovea star is born.  It is the  greatest movie in the world.  When hackson died  I cried my eyes out. If Gaga sees this i will cry my eyes out again.  I have seen the movie 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times and I'm not kidding. Gaga  and Cooper have been such an amazing insperation to me and i wish they were married they would make an adorable couple. Screw Irayk or whatever her name is. My favorite songs are all from a star is born. But my absolute favorite is shallow. Bye Gaga and Cooper

20190318_203942.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I want to buy the dvd but want to make sure I get the one with the most special feature content. It seems like there are several different options. Can anyone direct me? I’m American. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Smithy
On 4/1/2019 at 2:49 AM, Zabrina said:

Hey everyone, I want to buy the dvd but want to make sure I get the one with the most special feature content. It seems like there are several different options. Can anyone direct me? I’m American. Thanks!

Wait for the encore edition to be released in June, there’s an extra 12 minutes of footage that isn’t on the other releases

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived