Featured Posts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen of Bradley Cooper believing in her out of 99 others in a room

im off to see ASIB ALONE today because I’m sick of waiting on my friends 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Phaye Monster

I saw it yesterday and I’m still overly emotional. I can’t listen to the soundtrack without crying:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

On 10/6/2018 at 10:04 AM, RadioIsOurs said:

Maybe it's cliche to a lot of people by now but I wish the film could have focused a little more on the public's perception of Jack and Ally (news outlets, social media, fans etc.). It'd make the audience understand more about their level of fame and the stakes of being in the public eye. Right now it's kinda only focused on them and their circle. Other than the huge crowd of fans, I never really got the sense that either of them are actually famous, especially for Ally. 

I felt like that was the intention maybe!

I think a critic (or Bradley?) pointed out how, when two people are in love, the world around them disappears. It doesn't matter that these two are famous people, we can garner that from her SNL performance, the billboard, the tour and the crowds at their shows.

Instead, the perspective focuses entirely on their love for each other, because that's the feeling of love. Bradley has spoken about how at the end of the day, it's a love story.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, gag said:

I felt like that was the intention maybe!

I think a critic (or Bradley?) pointed out how, when two people are in love, the world around them disappears. It doesn't matter that these two are famous people, we can garner that from her SNL performance, the billboard, the tour and the crowds at their shows.

Instead, the perspective focuses entirely on their love for each other, because that's the feeling of love. Bradley has spoken about how at the end of the day, it's a love story.

I understand. At the same time, I do think that being in the public eye does heavily affect a celebrity's relationship and mood, so without much of that it kinda feels that their fame is not that much of a stake to their relationship?

Also, for a film that is called A Star Is Born I thought maybe we'll get to see more of Ally slowly discovering the glamour as well as the downside of what it's like to be famous?

IvyInferno
8 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I didn't notice Gaga's sister is in the movie until watching it the third time. 

Oh I didn't see that... in which scene?

kvnrp

Do you think there is a way for us to see the full Ally Photoshoot?

The pictures looked incredible tbh  :air:

kvnrp
5 hours ago, IvyInferno said:

Oh I didn't see that... in which scene?

When Ally was getting ready for the Grammys. Even Gagas makeup and hair artists (I forgot their name :rip:) are there.

10 hours ago, Mikw said:

I want to see this SO badly....But i'm a male, mid 40's and i don't want to go on my own.

Hey, come on! Don't miss the chance :) Going alone is not bad at all. When I really want to watch something I suggest it to my friends, if noone's keen I will go alone! I wanna go here in Spain to watch it in English and nobody will come with me but that's ok cause what I'm into is watching the film.

hausofbrice
3 hours ago, kvnrp said:

When Ally was getting ready for the Grammys. Even Gagas makeup and hair artists (I forgot their name :rip:) are there.

Frederic and Sarah :sara:

xoxo, brice ♡

hausofbrice
12 hours ago, Mikw said:

I want to see this SO badly....But i'm a male, mid 40's and i don't want to go on my own.

I've been to a few screenings and usually see solo men going that look middle-aged

it's not weird or anything :sara:

xoxo, brice ♡

Glamourpuss
On 10/6/2018 at 4:04 AM, RadioIsOurs said:

Maybe it's cliche to a lot of people by now but I wish the film could have focused a little more on the public's perception of Jack and Ally (news outlets, social media, fans etc.). It'd make the audience understand more about their level of fame and the stakes of being in the public eye. Right now it's kinda only focused on them and their circle. Other than the huge crowd of fans, I never really got the sense that either of them are actually famous, especially for Ally. 

I think the reason they didnt show that side of it was because Ally didn't really care for it. She tells that woman in the shop that it wasn't ok for her to take a pic of Jackson. And after the shows with Jackson she seemed happier to bypass the fans to get to be alone with him such as right after she performs Shallow. You can hear fans saying "that's her". She could have stopped for the acknowledgement but when you are in love you are in your own bubble. To show that stuff would be deviating from the main story which is that these are two people in love. 

ChicaSkas
20 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I didn't notice Gaga's sister is in the movie until watching it the third time. 

wait where I know I saw her in the credits.

I saw Montana

I saw Richy

I saw Imani

I saw my buddy RealRyanReid ( i think)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived