💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'A Star Is Born' Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Admin

Happy A Star Is Born week everyone!

Discuss anything related to the movie here. This thread is for people who have seen the movie (or those who want to ruin their experience, ha) only, so feel free to post any spoilers without the spoiler tag. Keep in mind that posting any leaked content is still not allowed.

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Discussion (Spoilers)
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

One of the best movies I've ever seen. I truly think it'll be impossible for any Gaga fan to dislike this movie. 

warrentw

After seeing the film I can see there being an extended version of the movie when it's released on dvd due to a lot of footage from trailers ect not being included in the film. I hope they have full song performances on the dvd it will be nice to see some of the performances that we didn't get to hear or see in full being included.

Katie14

I won tickets to see this movie last Thursday but I couldnt go cause I had a class and theaters in my city are showing it tomorrow at 7 pm but I can't see it because I just started a new job today and the hours go till 8 pm. Ugh. 

TheBadRomancer

I cried for like 78% of this movie. Not just because it was sad, but hearing Gaga sing and ;_; turned me into a lil 15 year old fan again. 

joanoflark

First of all, Gaga has a very beautiful puss. This established, I want to move on.

GAGA WAS FVCKING GREAT. I don't know how to describe her acting, but it was something very unique, that comes rarely in the history of cinema. I get the Gena Rowlands comparisons now.

Her acting is very subtle, you don't know how good it is until the movie ends. A word that comes to mind instantly when thinking of it is "humanity". It's rooted in humanity. It's rooted in love. She exudes a kind of love in this movie that is so pure, so self-effacing, so generous. She loves Jack like a real person. Gaga fell in love with Jack. It's weird to me. But it's REAL acting, it doesn't draw you to itself, it just penetrates your soul without you knowing it, and before you know it, you get filled with love. 

She fills the movie with love I rarely experience in my real life. It's not movie love, it's real love, she created a love in this movie that transcends the cinematic experience and make you feel loved. I felt loved. 

I don't care if she doesn't get nominated to the awards this season, because she managed a feat of artistic expression that is so special to me, so much so that the fact that I got to experience it fills me with such humbleness and gratefulness. 

She is the best part of the movie, and if you don't pay close attention to your emotions, you won't even notice it. 

It was a pre-screening, the theatre was packed, and the whole room applauded when the movie was done. 

The last shot is of utter beauty and I will never forget it.

Thanks Gaga for being so generous, and I'm happy to get to experience everything that comes out of your creative depth.

I shed some tears. 

Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

Gaga has a very beautiful puss

All I needed to know

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

joanoflark
2 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

How were the comedy scenes? Did Drag Queens and other supporting roles did good as well?

the movie is really funny. Gaga is really funny in it. But Willam is the funniest. The whole theatre was cracking up. 

Shipper

Ah now I'm so excited! 

I will watch her in a few hours! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

warrentw
22 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

How were the comedy scenes? Did Drag Queens and other supporting roles did good as well?

yes they do willam got audience laughs in both screenings ive been too

warrentw

I think my favorite moment was when coming out of the screening hearing people (who obviously weren't huge gaga fans) praising her voice and her acting it made me more emotional because its not very often I get to here general public praise for gaga.

Cant wait for my 3rd screening tomorrow 

• Admin changed the title to 'A Star Is Born' Discussion
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived