💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Gavengers: Season 1 Sign-Ups

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

Welcome to Gavengers, brought to you by the producer or Gagania: War of Five Lands and Gagaworld, Gagadaily’s loyal RPG host, me! 

My goal is to make this game a hybrid™️ of Gagania: War Of Five Lands, Create A Label and Superhero Comics in general. Here’s how to play

1. Start by picking a Gaga song. Any song, except for the unreleased stuff. You can pick ASIB songs even though they’re not released yet.

2. Considering the song you chose, the host (I) will give you your powers and tell you how you got them. 

3. You can pick the rest of it: Your name, age, gender, sexuality, height, likes, dislikes, looks (if you want to use a picture please don’t use real life people— use drawings instead. Plenty exist in devianart. Makes things more comic-y and original if you ask me.)

4. Each day, there will be stuff to do. Events to attend to, crimes to stop, supervillains to defeat. 

5. Each they you can only do one thing. So if Crime A, Supervillain B and Hospital Funding Ball C are all happening on Monday, you can only do one. Or you can do none and do something completely original, it’s your choice

6. One or two of you will be the newspaper people. They can be aggressive towards some heroes and positive towards some, they will have a good amount of effect on public opinion. 

7. You’ll be given scores out of 10 based on how you handle things if you stop a Crime, attend an Event or defeat a Supervillain. I will give you the points. 

8. The points, combined with your 5 points from the public opinion, will give you a week-end score. This score can help you get into a superhero team and have a better public opinion next week.

9. Being in a team will make your public opinion better and your mistakes more bearable. If you’re in the highest team, The Gavengers, newspapers will no longer be able to write bad things about you.

10. After you say what you do in the thread, wait for a response from me, or if I picked, a co-host that isn’t a newspaper person. We can say if you failed (eg. was sloppy, let people get hurt, forgot about something) and give you your points.

11. Every 2 weeks teams will kick out some of their existing members and let new members in.

Reminder: The game starts tomorrow if everything goes well.

If you want to join as a player, pick a Gaga song.

If you want to join as a co-host/newspaper person, tell.

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Here are the teams, ranked from the ones with highest to lowest reputation. However each will be better than to go by yourself. You don’t choose the teams, the teams will choose you: 

1. The Gavengers

2. ARTPOP League

3. Xoxo-Men

4. Teen Germanottas

5. Young Italians

ChromaticPrincess

Heavy Metal Lover

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

A Hybrid
Just now, PrincessVenus said:

Heavy Metal Lover

Your power is to turn your body into any kind of metal anytime you want. You can turn yourself into mercury to gain a liquid form too, and you’ll still maintain control over your body.

Once turned into metal, you can give different shapes to your limbs. Example, an arm as a sword, legs as a snowboard, etc.

Time to build your character!

ChromaticPrincess
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Your power is to turn your body into any kind of metal anytime you want. You can turn yourself into mercury to gain a liquid form too, and you’ll still maintain control over your body.

Once turned into metal, you can give different shapes to your limbs. Example, an arm as a sword, legs as a snowboard, etc.

Time to build your character!

Wait so....... what am I supposed to do?

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

A Hybrid
Just now, PrincessVenus said:

Wait so....... what am I supposed to do?

You decide everything else about your character. Just create it, give us info!

A Hybrid
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Aura.

You practice magic, you’ve inherited your magical power from your demonic ancestors. You can cast many spells, but you specialize in area spells. 

Only limit to your power is your imagination... and preparation. You have to prepare 5 spells each night, which you can use the next day. So it’s like a gamble, you don’t know tomorrow’s missions but you gotta pick some things before knowing.

If you don’t pick the day before, you automatically have your last line up.

You can now create your character!

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

How often will I have to be on GGD?

One mission each day, and you don’t have to be on every day.

If you want you can be a newspaper guy and write an article about your opinion on heroes once a week and that’s it. So less work! I really need a newspaper guy :trollga:

A Hybrid

@27monster27 @PrincessVenus Your character info doesn’t have to be long. Example:

Name: John Doe

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 1.75 m

Look: Blue eyes, blonde hair, muscular

Personality: Very friendly and funny.

A Hybrid

Okay guys I have to log off for tonight, pick a Gaga song and I’ll tell your power in the morning

Archived