interview

Gaga on Graham Norton

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

As soon as I play the first video: "we're both Italian from the west coast, I heated up leftovers etc" :selena: 

Edit: add the 99 and 1 person thing to it too :selena: 

The first clip is a line-by-line bingo of ASIB press phrases :legend:

Queen of repetition! Queen of press! :legend:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Gagadonna

It feels weird to see her do interviews/promo again... She's grown so reserved, and mature, and fragile in a way, I can't explain. She seems to a completely different person psychologically now, very mystical and seeing beyond things. Does anyone relate to the bullshit i'm saying? :wtf:

Just now, HosedDownGypsy said:

LG6 will be have theramin sounds confirmed

The sequel to MANiCURE... is THEREaMAN :selena: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Ok she is saying the same things but remember most people watching (GP) will never have heard her say those things  before.  If it’s a good line then use it.

I think she is keeping calm and collected so the movie speaks for itself, no need to be OTT

2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

It feels weird to see her do interviews/promo again... She's grown so reserved, and mature, and fragile in a way, I can't explain. She seems to a completely different person psychologically now, very mystical and seeing beyond things. Does anyone relate to the bullshit i'm saying? :wtf:

YES. So much can happen in five years. When you see someone every day you don't notice anything, but to have such a big jump from 2013 promo until now it's just...kind of fascinating. I know she did interviews with Tony here and there but this is a whole new Gaga. When I see her on TV I see it all on her face - everything she's gone through, all the pain, loss, struggle. Non-stans are probably shook at how much she's changed. If only they went through what all LMs have gone through! 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

LG6 will be have theremin sounds confirmed

loving that concept for some reason, bring weirdga back 

• Admin changed the title to Gaga on Graham Norton

Archived