đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on Graham Norton

gag

Featured Posts

DONAJENDRO

All these interviews are the SAME :rip: no new relevant information is given and the unrelated subjects they discuss are all just repeated over and over. :toofunny:

Mad Onna

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked this interview. Maybe cool it with the epione because she can't laugh. Other than that, it was cute. Gosling was really charismatic and that musical guest was pretty cool.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

If I hear this Bradley eating leftovers story again I’ll have a mental breakdown 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

nodandsmile

Well, she has to repeat that same story to multiple audiences. The only reason why it bothers you is because you watch every single interview, something that non-fans don't do. Whenever she says it, it's news to a lot of people ...

Luzaleja

I actually really liked the interview. She's so cute, and I love seeing her play with the theremin :wub:. The laugh is weird though :ladyhaha: I wonder if she realizes she's doing that jknnkjjnnj

You can watch the whole interview here:

Gaga and Bradley sharing her coffee :diane:

@gag maybe you can add it to the OP? :D

9 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

It feels weird to see her do interviews/promo again... She's grown so reserved, and mature, and fragile in a way, I can't explain. She seems to a completely different person psychologically now, very mystical and seeing beyond things. Does anyone relate to the bullshit i'm saying? :wtf:

I dont. When She started she seemed more reserved. 

Now she talks about dogs, her farm, her battle with fybro. Till Joanne she was like this goddess and icon full of mistique

Haven't watched it yet, but look! It's that hair that you all really love :ladyhaha: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DoremonLove
8 hours ago, Weasel said:

At this point we might as well start a drinking game where you have to watch an ASIB interview and take a shot everytime she says: 

''Italian''

''Leftovers, cooking, pasta, meal''

''I'm humbled''

''Bradley, more Bradley, not me I'm trash, Bradley''

''Ninja''

''100 people room 1 person''

''Oh my god Bradley you can sing''

''Make up wipe''

''Removed my make up''

''No make up make up look'' 

:ladyhaha:omg

OT- she looks gorgeous:flutter: her laugh:sara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Just realized Bradley is wearing the same suit. I know they came straight from the premiere but Gaga changes so much I half expected him to change also :huntyga: unless they filmed it before the premiere?

I don’t care about all the repeated answers tbh, I’m just living for the BradGa moments! Presenting together at the start, holding hands when they walked out, Brad fixing her train, sharing coffee, the way they look at each other :heart:

Side note Jodie Whittaker is gorgeous wow

Smother Em Eh

The first thumbnail is comical :laughga:

And I am so intrigued by how much Gaga has changed. She really does seem to be extremely sophisticated now. Not that she wasn’t before,but I feel like the Gaga we knew has changed completely. It’s odd. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

GhettoFabulous
12 hours ago, Emily said:

Yeah and i don't like it, i want old gaga back :(

This “I want the old Gaga back” bs seriously needs to stop. She’s never gonna be like she used to.. get over it sorry but are you the same person you were like 10 years ago? People change and grow overtime... like seriously + she’s amidst a movie promo campaign so what do you expect...

Judas Society
28 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

The first thumbnail is comical :laughga:

And I am so intrigued by how much Gaga has changed. She really does seem to be extremely sophisticated now. Not that she wasn’t before,but I feel like the Gaga we knew has changed completely. It’s odd. 

3 hours ago, Akiki said:

I dont. When She started she seemed more reserved. 

Now she talks about dogs, her farm, her battle with fybro. Till Joanne she was like this goddess and icon full of mistique

When Gaga was on Ellen, she played a clip from 2011 when she went there to promote Born This Way, MTN single, you can clearly see how different she is from then and now. The way she speaks is so mature now and self assured that I'm proud to have grown up with her.

Archived