💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on Graham Norton

gag

Featured Posts

Just watched Graham Norton on TV and I didn’t really enjoy watching any of it at all, ngl but why was Gaga acting so odd on it? :selena: Dare I say it but she seemed so fake :rip: she looks like she has had work done and even my mum asked me about it. Idk but I don’t see myself getting used to Gaga acting all mature and lady like, like I just can’t it’s making me feel uncomfortable :saladga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce
7 minutes ago, Deano said:

Just watched Graham Norton on TV and I didn’t really enjoy watching any of it at all, ngl but why was Gaga acting so odd on it? :selena: Dare I say it but she seemed so fake :rip: she looks like she has had work done and even my mum asked me about it. Idk but I don’t see myself getting used to Gaga acting all mature and lady like, like I just can’t it’s making me feel uncomfortable :saladga:

It’s okay. One day you’ll be a grown up just like her.

1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

It’s okay. One day you’ll be a grown up just like her.

Hun I won’t be putting it on for the sake of it :oops:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

LastNight

She didn’t seem her usual self, she was fine but maybe a little too forced? I honestly just think she so passionately wants this to succeed and have things run smoothly that she’s being very cautious, which is totally understandable to me. This is such a big moment for her. 

From what they said (and the fact that she was drinking coffee) they had come straight from the London premiere and were probably both exhausted from all the travel and press tours. Even Bradley seemed really low energy to me.

I know movie stars live very privileged lives, but these movie press tours do seem draining. Constantly having to explain the same things about the plot, the characters and how the movie was made must be very dull work. At least with an album there are many different layers to the music you can explore in an interview, but with a movie you can’t really say too much without spoiling things. 

SpaceAce
Just now, LastNight said:

She didn’t seem her usual self, she was fine but maybe a little too forced? I honestly just think she so passionately wants this to succeed and have things run smoothly that she’s being very cautious, which is totally understandable to me. This is such a big moment for her. 

However, from what they said (and the fact that she was drinking coffee) they had come straight from the London premiere and were probably both exhausted from all the travel and press tours. Even Bradley seemed really low energy to me.

I know movie stars live very privileged lives, but these movie press tours do seem draining. Constantly having to explain the same things about the plot, the characters and how the movie was made must be very dull work. At least with an album there are many different layers to the music you can explore in an interview, but with a movie you can’t really say too much.wihout spoiling things. 

What is this? A logical take on normal human behaviour? 

WORLDofGAGA
6 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

As soon as I play the first video: "we're both Italian from the west coast, I heated up leftovers etc" :selena: 

Edit: add the 99 and 1 person thing to it too :selena: 

My heart literally cried when she said that lol 😂 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Omar Vela
5 hours ago, Jester said:

I think it's just one of her characters. I also hope she'll choose to be more relaxed Gaga person that we know again...

Remember FameGa interviews and her baby voice, then TFMGa her creative and funny answers to personal questions and BTWGa saying the weirdest sh*t, then the bitchy Fame Perfume Gaga, and now she's still (or again) Tony's Lady... Classy, but kinda scripted (or too prepared if that makes sense) and serious, and sometimes also a little fake.

i didn't had read this comment lol...it's exactly what I say...she is always doing different kind of Gaga's depend on the era :P

5 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Omg the look Gaga gives her at 1:36 in the second clip. :air:

She’s just like “omg you can’t even play the theremin bitch watch me”

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

3 minutes ago, melon said:

it’s so weird hearing Jodie talk about Shat, I grew up in the village next to it 😂

please don't tell me it's another tense of that verb

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

4 minutes ago, calmar said:

please don't tell me it's another tense of that verb

sadly not :rip:

the village isn’t actually called Shat, it’s just an idiom 

heauxmatica

• Admin changed the title to Gaga on Graham Norton
Mister Gaga

oh my god, she repeats the same phrases over and over again, in every interview, in the same monotonous,dreary tone...huge britney tease

Archived