interview

Gaga on Graham Norton

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

It feels weird to see her do interviews/promo again... She's grown so reserved, and mature, and fragile in a way, I can't explain. She seems to a completely different person psychologically now, very mystical and seeing beyond things. Does anyone relate to the bullshit i'm saying? :wtf:

Yeah and i don't like it, i want old gaga back :(

She's so cute <3

I don't like her fake laughs tho tbh, I think she cares too much about how the interview will look like etc, she should just not give F like in good old days

Will Gaga ever say something new though? :selena: Im starting to believe she is actually a robot now lmao. She does the same every era though... she talks about what she wants. It all started in BTW era with "I live between reality and fantasy all the time" :huntyga:

djBuffoon
15 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Ok really, it's cute and all but the Italian thing really is getting annoying :toofunny:

Well, because we've watched every interview... but for most of the viewers, this is their first time hearing about their collaboration.

I have waited my whole life to have Ryan Gosling and Lady Gaga interacting with one another. 

I want them to marry and give birth to my incarnation. Please god. 

The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

she didn't even blink at that loud YAAASSSS GAGAAAA :koons:

I noticed that too and it hurts. It felt like she ignored us :neyde:

We're both from the East Coast and we're both Italian-American, so I was like heating up pasta from the night before.

tumblr_inline_o4vfwndm201qmpins_500.gif

• Admin changed the title to Gaga on Graham Norton

Archived