💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Little Mix Reportedly Team Up With Nicki Minaj On Surprise New Song

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

18354?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signat

A source told Now, “Little Mix and Nicki Minaj are filming a music video together this Thursday and Friday.

The girls hinted at a friendship with Nicki in August when they tweeted their support of her new album, ‘Queen’, telling their fans, “All hail QUEEN @NickiMinaj. This album has been on repeat all week!”

https://www.capitalfm.com/artists/little-mix/nicki-minaj-collaboration-new-song/

Mirages

Who cares about this though? I can't even name one of their song and have had enough of Nicki in 2018:ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DiscoHeaven23

Well it’ll prob be a hit in the UK, but doesn’t Nicki know that unfourtunately the Talent that is Little Mix, flops in the US? They honestly should’ve gone with Cardi to get that US hit

BUtterfield 8
57 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Well it’ll prob be a hit in the UK, but doesn’t Nicki know that unfourtunately the Talent that is Little Mix, flops in the US? They honestly should’ve gone with Cardi to get that US hit

Pretty sure LM gave up on their US advancement 

they don’t promote here at all

13 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

But now the dynamic is diff since 5H is no longer, maybe the US is craving some girl group bops. 

DiscoHeaven23
18 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

It really is a shame.

saw them open for Ariana and they were AMAZING

StrawberryBlond

If this is true, they're well behind the times. As if they didn't have the clout to do this earlier (especially when they needed it to get noticed in America). If they're keeping up with current music culture, they'd know Cardi's the one to go for. Even if it's just aimed at their UK audience, Cardi's last top ten hit (I Like It) was a lot more recent than Nicki's (Anaconda). Plus, Cardi's had a success as a feature on Finesse and Girls Like You in the last year but Nicki's last UK top ten feature was on 2016's Swalla. I thought the current generation was now aware that Nicki's time has passed and it's time to move on to the next female switching things up. Why on earth would a young group like Little Mix, girls in their mid-20's, want to work with a rapper in her mid-30's anyway? Surely 25 year old Cardi is more their scene? That's the thing, Nicki's carved out a surprising niche for herself given her (by industry standards), advanced age but it can't last forever. When she collabs with Ariana, she looks like her mother.

Archived