💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna likes a Gaga on Ellen post

DONAJENDRO

Featured Posts

derpmonster
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

Well, her publicist said she was happy to do it but couldn't because of scheduling issues :oops: But as you've seen, I don't believe that either.

The self-respect thing... I mean, ok, but they're pop stars. The moment they start to take themselves seriously, everything is just absurd. Gaga was wearing condom-fabric dresses (literally) in that time, come on.

The fact remains that if Gaga had performed with Madonna on tour, the whole "they hate each other" narrative would've ended immediately. Madonna was reaching out to her to end it and Gaga kept it going. To this day she makes snarky comments about her while Madonna has moved on. So that's why I wrote what I wrote above.

Okay, she wanted to remain her own artist and not validate that whole BTW is a copy/tribute thing by performing it with Madonna.

Madonna is known to do this with every new artist who makes it big and honestly she can move on easily but it's much harder for the other person who isn't as huge of an artist as her.

Also I disagree with the whole popstar not being serious thing. She can be serious and is allowed to be. Even as a popstar in her popstar persona. Because 1. Popstars are still people, not just performers 2. She's not just any popstar, she's Gaga and she's always defined herself differently than others, even much differently than Madonna.

It's not that Gaga wants to hold on to it. They also partied together once afterwards afaik. It's that interviewers and other people will often ask Gaga about Madonna and similarities (to this day, Beats1 for Joanne) and that would piss anyone off.

In a perfect world though, I want both of them to move on and end this with maybe a public gesture. Or just bury it and not do stuff like this post because it invites drama.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived