Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Art by Championfilm

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max

Champion.png

We have a new banner! This time it's a drawing from @championfilm who made us love all of his artwork by his unique doll-like style. He drew so many great Gaga candids but we decided to go with the Venice Red Carpet look, the latest of his drawings.

As you can see, his drawing is extremely detailed and the banner isn't of a high enough resolution to show that, so if you want to see this drawing in full HQ just click here :giveup: you can zoom in and discover all the great details.

Instead of giving this post a like,head over to his original most and leave a like and a comment:

You can even follow him on his instagram, where he not only posts Gaga drawings, but many other of his favourite artists too! 

Congratulations Championfilm, you really really deserve it :flutter: you're style has fascinated me since you started posting and I can not wait for your next drawing 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Haroon featured this topic

Hey @championfilm, thanks for contributing your artwork, it's incredible. Just wanted to let you know that I have to temporarily take down the banner and replace it with one for "Shallow" (you know, #getdatpromo!) but it will be back in a couple of days. 

Woolfsmck

5 thumbs up @championfilm.... 😎

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

championfilm

@mister max Thank you so much for making my day brighter than ever! I'm so happy to have all of your support. It inspires me to get better and spread more positivity through my art. I hope you all have a great day!

championfilm
22 hours ago, Amidana said:

So beautiful, earner a follower :flutter::sara:

19 hours ago, Panchecco said:

Talent won :firega:

19 hours ago, Mustang said:

Yaaaaas :legend:

16 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

@championfilm and @Panchecco are my favourite artists on instagram :giveup:

2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

5 thumbs up @championfilm.... 😎

Thank you guys so much! 

championfilm
13 hours ago, Admin said:

Hey @championfilm, thanks for contributing your artwork, it's incredible. Just wanted to let you know that I have to temporarily take down the banner and replace it with one for "Shallow" (you know, #getdatpromo!) but it will be back in a couple of days. 

That's okay! Thank youuu 

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived