Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow MV release date and timing

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Kinda disappointed that Is That Alright? isn’t gonna get to be the official single but I guess Shallow was in all the trailers so it makes sense. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Rifek said:

MV release is scheduled for tomorrow morning but does the song come out at midnight? :udidnt:

dont think so. NZ has already passed midnight

Regina George
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Shallow really is an epic song but the wrong choice for the song to represent the film

3 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

They need to push I Will Never Love Again, could be the winter smash ballad + have longevity with the Oscars... 

This and this. Shallow is AMAZING but I just don’t see it being as emotional and as honest as “I’ll Never Love Again” or “Is That Alright”.. And even tho Bradley’s voice is great I just don’t think it’s as powerful as Gaga’s and I don’t know how it’ll sound in full.. 

theahsfan
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This and this. Shallow is AMAZING but I just don’t see it being as emotional and as honest as “I’ll Never Love Again” or “Is That Alright”.. And even tho Bradley’s voice is great I just don’t think it’s as powerful as Gaga’s and I don’t know how it’ll sound in full.. 

Honestly, I heard the live version and it's underwhelming until the end when she does her AAHHHAAAAHHAAAAAHAHAHAH stuff

DitaDolla

According to sources from another threads, it seems Shallow music video will be released tommorow (thursday):vegas:

Will we get the song we all wanted and it's MV or Meltdown till the world ends.mp3?:lolly:

Let's count this down bc we have no other way to pass the time:huntyga:

SPARTACUS

We finally get a music video and it's not LG6-related? :udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived