💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga Pull a Kathy Griffin?

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

TheodoreRx

Should Gaga become ultra-political next era? Should she do an album cover inspired by Kathy Griffin's infamous Trump beheading image? While watching Kathy Griffin interviews she talked about how she toured areas that hated Trump, and Gaga could do the same or just thrive off the controversy and headlines. Would this be good for you guys? 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fivefoottwo

no

/thread

Spoiler

for real, whatever happened with kathy is so tragic, she's now working with you tubers and making taylor swift parodies to desperately regain a last straw of fame

What a surprise, you're the same person who asked if we should all kill ourselves because Trump is president yesterday. Who is this desperate for a hit thread? 

Lock this nonsense.

LMAO so you want her to go through all that BS again or even worse, just like she did after releasing Judas? Choices!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Space Cowboy

I'm so sorry some people can be rude. I would disagree, she's spoken and stood up plenty of times for politics but to do a political era no thanks.

Catnikko

I swear every night i find a stupid obvious troll thread that isn't even funny enough to be worthwhile and i've just realised it's always you posting them :oprah: 

Actual patient

22 minutes ago, Jaime01 said:

I'm so sorry some people can be rude. I would disagree, she's spoken and stood up plenty of times for politics but to do a political era no thanks.

Are you referring to me? Sis:

In the past few days, this same user has been posting threads transparently designed to elicit the sort of bewildered responses that this one has already racked up in the last couple of minutes, including 1) suggesting that we all commit mass suicide in response to Trump's presidency and 2) now suggesting that Gaga pose with a bloody, severed head on her next album cover. They're trolling, and they're not doing a good job of it because these threads aren't even funny. :interestinga:

EDIT: Just checked the Sandler thread and that wasn't this person, but it's obvious what's going on with the other two. :messga:

Archived