💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What IF ASIB OST becomes Gaga's Defining Album

Mr S

Featured Posts

How do you feel IF ASIB OST becomes LG's defining album?

Prince, Bee Gees, and Whitney Houston are few examples of artists who you could say have soundtracks as their defining albums.

Hmm, with how strong and striking her other albums all are, I'd say the chances are rather slim if not non existent of this happening in the vein that ASIB is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Lady Gaga. That being said, with the reception the movie's been getting, I can see the film and soundtrack becoming an important part of her career.

I agree it's a longshot (though I think this will be bigger than we think), but how do you feel IF it were to happen. Being that it's a soundtrack, and is based on a fictional character as opposed to something personal?

thehanyo
3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I agree it's a longshot (though I think this will be bigger than we think), but how do you feel IF it were to happen. Being that it's a soundtrack, and is based on a fictional character as opposed to something personal?

also, bradley is the director of this movie. gaga may have written a lot of music for it, but she did it FOR Bradley. like he had the authority to override any of her decisions, so just putting that out there. i prefer her more personal connection to her albums.

nswain1110

Defining? Probably not. Important and highly regarded? I think that’s on lock! Can’t wait to watch this album dominate the fall/holiday season. It’s definitely debuting at #1. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

I personally prefer that when it's all said and done and LG is 60, that her defining album be something more personal and innovative. Something more Ray of Light or Miseducation.

TheodoreRx

Her first three albums will probably always be her defining albums for the gp. but I think this will be a MOMENT too. 

I say she defies every time and will continue to do so because...

Its Lady to the mofo Gaga. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Robo Ga

I really really really think it could be, but it will be joining TFM and BTW in a list of her defining albums. 

🤖⚡️

sethrb101

Based on everything we've heard so far and the universal praise, I'd say it's plausible. If nothing else, it will be associated with her forever.

#Gaga2020

TFM will always be that...

ASIB will be her most successful one since Born this way tho.. I can see it scanning more than 1 million in pure sales in US and having 2-3 top 10s possibly 5s... WW it all depends... It will continue to sell like hot cakes throughout the christmas season. 

gypsy101

if it defines her i say good for her! it’s probably one of her most critically acclaimed pieces of work ever and i’m sure she’ll be very proud of it for a very long time. 

Archived