Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Interscope: pre-order ASIB Soundtrack

Rifek

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Is That Alright will be the first single, not Shallow :vegas:
Little Detectives will be left shooked :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Just now, DutchHooker said:

Is That Alright will be the first single, not Shallow :vegas:
Little Detectives will be left shooked :vegas:

After 100 more listenings of the snippet today - I wouldn't complain tbh

Shallow is still my fav, but gooshh.. every single ballad from the soundtrack is groundbreaking so far :giveup:

I just need Gaga's voice in the radio.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Luke78619

Wow much promo Interscope, a tweet :sis:

can I just point out how WB have a strong promo game, I’ve had various friends tell me they’ve seen the trailer or ask me things about it (especially how they didn’t know it was Gaga until they saw her name blah blah), and all thanks to WB for the strong Youtube ad promo, social media promo and cinema promo, I pray they’re gonna promote the soundtrack more and not leave it to Interscope :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

WB promoting the movie: multiple trailers before movies, posters and billboards everywhere, talk show interviews etc

Interscope promoting the soundtrack: a tweet :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

TheAlpha

I may be the only one that feels this way but.. The thought of LADY GAGA being under a label sounds weird to me in 2018.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Regina George
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

WB promoting the movie: multiple trailers before movies, posters and billboards everywhere, talk show interviews etc

Interscope promoting the soundtrack: a tweet :selena:

I’m Gaga fan since 2009 and after BTW I had years to get used to bad promotion by interscope but I still didn’t.. :cryga:

Regina George
1 minute ago, TheAlpha said:

I might be the only one that feels this way but.. The thought of LADY GAGA being under a label sounds weird to me in 2018.

But why wouldn’t she be under a label? Everyone is under a label.. Even legendary singers.. :confused: I think it’s only you.. :laughga:

TheAlpha
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

But why wouldn’t she be under a label? Everyone is under a label.. Even legendary singers.. :confused: I think it’s only you.. :laughga:

I know. I like to think huge artists like Gaga are handling everything by themselves.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Regina George
Just now, TheAlpha said:

I know. I like to think huge artists like Gaga are handling everything by themselves.

Oh I understand that but being in a label definitely makes it much easier for artist because they don’t have to do everything by themselves.. 

Archived