Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I just noticed...

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

In the songwriter clip, Gaga has a pack of something frozen stuck to her hand
You can see at 0:52

I'm assuming it's from the scene where she punches a mirror or something from the trailer?
I don't think it's necessarily funny, but idk what else to tag it, lol.
Just something I noticed.

Emigrante

Yeah. I saw that long time ago. One year or something. When the candids leaked. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Mulholland

Frozen peas!

And from what I know, it is not related to the scene in the trailer where she punches the mirror/picture. 

A PLOT SPOILER:

Spoiler

The two take off to a cop bar where they’re confronted by a guy who’s wife screwed a guy that looked like Jackson and Ally, full of piss and vinegar hauls off and clocks the guy. The pair bail the scene of the crime and head to the frozen section of a grocery store so he can get her a bag of frozen peas to keep the swelling of her hand down. There is a carefulness here, as with the eyebrow scene, that Cooper isn’t treating Gaga’s Ally with the wrong kind of male protector vibe. It’s a delicate balance that is managed perfectly. In the parking lot, Ally sings a few lyrics of a song and then belts into “The Shallow” (the big number from the trailer) and Jackson is gob-smacked all over again. 

https://awardswatch.com/2018/09/07/review-lady-gaga-and-bradley-cooper-in-a-star-is-born-★★★★/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived