Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cosby Sentenced

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Bill Cosby was sentenced on Tuesday to three to 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home back in 2004 — the final step in his downward spiral from America’s Dad to convicted felon.

Montgomery County Judge Steven T. O’Neill imposed the sentence after the disgraced entertainer was alternately portrayed as an 81-year-old man who deserved house arrest and a serial predator who deserved five to 10 years in state prison. O’Neill will not grant bail pending appeal.

https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/bill-cosby-sentenced-3-to-10-years-1202955643/

TheAlpha
7 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

3 to 10? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the things money will do...

Just now, ryanripley said:

only 10 years?

He’s dying soon anyways

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Economy
11 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

3 to 10? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the things money will do...

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

only 10 years?

I don't have time to read the whole article right now but... What are the details?

Assault doesn't have to mean full on rape. It can be much lower degrees of assault in which case it could be appropriate

Edit: drugged her and put fingers in her then yes that's rape essentially I agree, the sentence is low especially if on the lower end of the range

Regina George
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

only 10 years?

For a man of his age it’s life sentence. 

Its wild seeing the news here and having this visual of Bill Cosby led away in shackles and chains to prison.

He was such an icon from my childhood. But I love what the judge said earlier today... "Nobody...NOBODY is above the law!  This is your time to face what you have done!"  

So it does really feel like justice.  He is nearly 82 years old and not one bone in his body ever thought he would go to prison....and there he sits as I type. 

It's a fascinating thing.  I feel glad for the victims. While I know nothing can fully take away their pain, I'm glad justice has been served finally in some form.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived