Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

XTINA Liberation Tour Begins Tonight!

That J

Featured Posts

Christina Aguilera's LIBERATION Tour begins tonight September 25th in Hollywood, Florida! 

With the album dropping off the Billboard 200 rather quickly, there were numerous reports questioning if the tour could be cancelled. However, Xtina has consistently been updating her twitter and other social network platforms with behind the scene pictures and even a video of rehearsals which I included below. 

The trek takes the singer/actress/judge across North American theater venues through November when it wraps in St Petersburg, Florida November 13th. 

Big Boi from the group OUTKAST will be the opening act.  

There is no current word if any other dates will be added to the tour. 

For tour dates and other information, check out  www.christinaaguilera.com

And if this is in the wrong section OR simply not needed, feel free to delete. Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be at the November 11th Atlanta show. 

I thought it could be interesting to see how opening night goes. Or this thread will go the way of Liberation. 

1 minute ago, Vegas said:

I hope it does well for her, she remains one of the best vocalists in the industry.

I hope so too. I know she can be easy to make fun of but at the end of the day, she is a real singer and she hasnt toured since Back to Basics!!  Its time!  

My show is the next to last show so I'll prolly spoil the set list. Lol. I really do wish her the best with it.  

1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

Ugh I hope it does well so she continues it and announces new dates and countries, I want to see her!

Yea I imagine if it does well and if she enjoys the experience, which I'm sure she will because she seems SO ready....perhaps she will do a leg overseas in the new year.  

Miracle
5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I hope it does well for her, she remains one of the best vocalists in the industry.

What exactly is exceptional about her voice? Yes, she HAD huge vocal strenght but even with that, her performance has always been shaky and inconsistent, and has been incapable of dominating anything except for vibrato , which sadly, she doesn't anymore

-----

On topic: I hope she performs songs from Bionic

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

What exactly is exceptional about her voice?

She's still good, and remains a better voice than most 'singers' of today.

TheAlpha

I honestly think Liberation was a decent album. I don’t understand the hate for it. I hope she does well.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

13 minutes ago, Miracle said:

What exactly is exceptional about her voice? Yes, she HAD huge vocal strenght but even with that, her performance has always been shaky and inconsistent, and has been incapable of dominating anything except for vibrato , which sadly, she doesn't anymore

-----

On topic: I hope she performs songs from Bionic

I've just liked her music and think when she isnt oversinging and has that good solid balance, she can be fantastic. I dont want to compare people but she can be better than some contemporaries. 

I was not at all a fan of hers when she began but I loved the STRIPPED album and while I felt it was overlong, Back to Basics was solid. 

Bionic IMO had some really good moments but was a tad too all over the place.  Lotus...was sang to DEATH but I'm known as the Lotus fan boy so sue me.  Lol. 

Liberation.....again, has some amazing moments but there are a few duds as well. 

All that I mentioned is way more than enough for me to shell out $200 and see the artist live. I hope she does a segment for each album personally but ....we shall see! 

2 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

I honestly think Liberation was a decent album. I don’t understand the hate for it. I hope she does well.

I only skip like 3 songs so I'm right there with you.  Radio wont play her and she gets forgotten or just not paid attention to for some reason. Oh well. But you always have good taste lol. 

1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

Will she come to europe?? pls tell me

As of right now, only North American dates are scheduled ending in November of this year. 

Here's hoping she will include a European leg!!

Archived