Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will ASIB bring new people to the fanbase?

Mus

Featured Posts

With every era, new people become little monsters, but since this era we are in right now is a bit different, with Gaga acting in a movie and a soundtrack that isn’t entirely solo, do you think the fanbase will grow?

There is all this acclaim and positive reviews and people will see a “new side of her” with a different look and way of making music, that might make them interested in her and even change minds of others that didn’t care or didn’t like her.

So what do you think? After the little Joannesters, will we receive the little ASIBians (:poot:)?

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Economy

There's always new fans with any exposure do not forget her market is Hundreds of Millions of people so among then there's always a few new fans with every era (and some lost)

The question is, is it enough to notice a difference?

I'd say maybe slightly in casual fans perhaps. If she also has music hits besides the movie then a little bit more

Absolutely it will.  This is not just a Lady Gaga fan movie. People of all interests will see this film and find a new person to love. She will absolutely make a whole new breed of fans with this one project alone.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

bloody g

Yes! Every time Gaga pushes her talent further and shocks the world, more people realise how legendary she is :vegas:

And ofc we will welcome new monsters with open arms :hug:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Regina George

Yes.. Hopefully they won’t forget she’s also a singer and not only actress.. Like some fans forgot she was a pop singer when they joined during C2C era and made threads about how she should quit pop music and only do jazz..:awkney:

Bonkers

OF COURSE IT WILL!  :excited2:

The GP will be shook.  When they go home of course they're going to want to more about this goddess they now realize they are late to worship.  :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

VoldeLorde2

I became a fan after I saw Gaga's performance of TIHTY at Billboard Women in Music. I think she will gain lots of fans from a movie that's being shown across the globe.

Schizophonic

I definitly think quite a lot people will check her albums or her essential playlists after the movie. But if she really gets an oscar, there might is another type of hype coming up for her earlier work.

I hope she has new music out at that point.

Tom Nook

I think we are definitely getting new fans and possibly new users on this site :stalkga:

although one thing that concerns me is that over time I hope some of the newer fans don’t disregard her early stuff because it was so “weird” and “ugly” :selena:

1256732-01_lady_gaga_outfits_red_facemas 112875.max-620x600.jpg 980cc2bee575320502080324f8329b8a.jpg

Lettuce not forget that during those years her ambition and creativity is what catapult her into stardom and changing the game :diane:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived