Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#NationalOneHitWonderDay

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

NATIONAL ONE HIT WONDER DAY

2prh8wz.jpg

In Pop culture, we often like to celebrate those artists that throughout the years have been successful with multiple hits. Today, we celebrate those who unfortunately couldn’t achieve more than one hit. What are your favorite one hit wonder songs?

Mine:

One of the best songs of the 2010’s. If not the BEST one for me. Will he ever come back:interestinga:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is summer 2010 in a nutshell, the year I fell in love with Gaga :giveup: I miss this kind of Eastern European dance anthems tbh

The Louvre

:giveup::giveup: 

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

4 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

And as much as I love her and Emotion is the 2nd pop Bible (and she had that hit with Owl City)

Our gay pop icon isn't a one hit wonder. She has Call Me Maybe, Good Time (She's listed as a main artist), and a decent sized hit with I Really Like You (#39 same as The Cure)

Monster7
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Our gay pop icon isn't a one hit wonder. She has Call Me Maybe, Good Time (She's listed as a main artist), and a decent sized hit with I Really Like You (#39 same as The Cure)

Call me maybe is the only hit I see there (sadly)

RepentingSinner
9 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

A-ha is far from a One Hit Wonder. Tell that to their 100mil in sales.

Archived